Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I woke up not feeling well. But I still had to go to school. Since I still couldn't drive because the medicine hasn't worn off yet Camila would be coming over to take me to school. I force myself to get out of bed and get ready (your outfit above).

I hear someone knock on the door and I run to go open it. I didn't have clothes on yet but I only had a towel around me. It's Camila. "Oh umm hi" she says while blushing. I smirk and then say "Yeah sorry I'm late I'll be done in a couple or minutes. You can come in if you want."  She hesitates but then nods. I put on some shorts and walked out . "So um do you want anything to eat while your waiting." She is looking me up and down. "Camila" I wave my hand in front of her. "Oh I'm sorry. Sorry. What did you say". "Do you want anything to eat" I repeat to her. She shakes her head and I shrug. I walk back to my room and put my clothes on. I forgot about her glasses. I grabbed them out of my pocket before leaving the apartment. "Um do you need these. I totally forgot about them". "No I don't need them. I have my contacts in." I then notice that she doesn't have glasses on. "Um so Y/N is what goes around the school true." I look at her confused and she sighs. "Like you dating girls just to get in there pants. Your an alcoholic. You do drugs. You've been to jail. You've -" She starts rambling but I cut her off. "I used to do that. I still drink but I'm not an alcoholic. I used to so drugs when I was friends with Jason. He gave me a bag before we stopped being friends which was 3 days ago. I gave it back.Also I date girls to date girls. I used to do it to smash them but I stopped that." I told her. She nods and then pulls up to the school. "You know. Can I hang with you and your friends today. I don't have anyone else at the school." She nods and grabs me by my backpack. "HEY PRETTY BOY. YOU KNOW YOU HAD SOME NERVE TO COME SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YESTERDAY. ASHLEY IS MY GIRL. AND I TELL HER WHAT I WANT HER TO DO. SHE BEAT HER UP FOR ME Y/N. ME" Nela yells from across the hall. Then all the pieces come back to me. Ashley is under Nela's control. Nela laughs and turns away. Although he is way bigger than me I got the confidence to stand up to him. "YO NO NECK. WHY DONT YOU KEEP YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND OFF OF MINE." Nela turns around and starts walking towards me. "AND WHERE ARE THE OTHER 4 OF YOUR FINGERS. BECAUSE YOUR THE THUMB OF THEM." I yelled with Camila hiding behind me. He starts running towards me and I push Camila out of the way so I would fall on her. As he slams me into the lockers I here a rip. 

Dang I liked these too

Then he started walking towards Camila on the ground. One I get my focus she looks back at me with a worried look. "Move" I Mouth to her as I start running towards him. She moves out of the way and I charge him to the ground. "Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. About. Camila. Again"I say in between punches. He then tries to run away from me to his car but falls. I walk over to Camila and she points to where Nela fell. I look down and there was her phone. It was broken. "Ok. How about we go get another one today". I ask. She shakes her head "No it's ok" she says picking it up trying to turn it on. I hand her my I Phone 6 plus to give to her. "Here. Take this. I just got it yesterday. I haven't used it yet."  She still shakes her head no and pushes the phone towards me. I helped her get her stuff up and we walked down the hall. "Hey Camila your backpack zipper is open."I lied trying to put the phone in there. I stop her where she was and I sneak it in there without her noticing. "Oh Y/N. These are my friends Normani,Dinah,Ally and Lauren" we exchange looks and then look back at Camila. I pulled her over for one second. "Why are you friends.........with them" I whisper. She shrugs. "I don't know. They aren't mean when you get to know them." She looks back over at them and smiles. "Let's go to class then" Camila says and the girls nod. "I'm watching you Y/L/N" Lauren says while walking past me.  "Wait guys can I change my pants. They ripped." They all nod and I run to the restroom. I hear sobs coming from one of the stalls. I changed into my gray sweatpants (
and I try to find out who it is. "I lost him. He's gone. What have I done. I should have left it alone". It sounded like Jason. "Um hello why are you crying" I call out. "Y/N" the person says shocked. "Jason" I say. Jason comes out of the restroom and gives me a bone crushing hug. "I'm sorry buddy" he says sympathetically. I hug him back talk for a minute in the restroom. Then he said something that really caught my attention. "Hey Y/N why are you staying around those girls. All they are is trash" he said getting me heated. "I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT. STAY AWAY FROM ME. AND WHY IS THERE A CAMERA ON YOUR SHIRT. ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR LEIGH" I yelled punching his shoulder. He nods and yells back "YES. OTHERWISE I WOULDNT BE TALKING TO YOU" he stormed and I sigh. I throw my cargo shorts in the trash and walk out. "Hey girls did you hear that" I ask them. They shake there head and we walk off to class. When I walked into class Mr.Pratt pulled me over. "Y/N I'm going to give you a tutor to help you get your math grade up. Here are your choices. Camila-" I cut him off. "I'll choose Camila." He nods and tells Camila to come over. He talks to her for a while and she looks back at me. I smile and then pull out my drawing notebook. I start sketching her without we glasses. After class was over I had nothing to do. I was out of football. I do reading every other day so I wait by the janitors closet.
*Skip to the end of the day*

"So are we going to start today." She asked me. I nod and then we walk off to my car.

A/N I had to edit it