Chapter 1

"I don't understand, he's such a jerk. I am nice and he treats me like I'm nothing. Yet somehow these feelings I have are just to strong to throw away. Sherlock may be arrogant and mean, but he's a good man." Molly pondered these thoughts looking out her window from the lab. "I wish I could just warm his cold heart, I want to be that person that makes him smile. Sadly John has a better chance at being his love than I do."

"I wouldn't say that molly" molly jumped at the sound of Johns voice. "You see Sherlock doesn't understand feelings he has. There just has to be someone there so show him, and that's not me." John smiled. Molly brushed her hair back behind her ear and blushed.

"I didn't hear you come in John" she said looking at the floor

"Sherlock sent me to see if you'd lend him some eyeballs."

"Eyeballs? What the hell does he need eyeballs for?"

"I'm not sure, all I know is this morning I was tired and tried to heat up some tea, when I put it I there I didn't notice the bowl of eyes. So when I set the microwave they exploded and Sherlock said I had to come retrieve more." He smiled sheepishly
"Well tell him he has to find his eyeballs elsewhere! Besides it's illegal for him to have them and it'd be illegal for me to give him them!" Molly ranted. John chuckled
"Well molly, Sherlock said you were the one who gave him the original ones. Shall I tell him to come down here himself to get them. I know you want to see him." He smiled. Molly was redder than a tomato by now.

"Tell him I said no" she glared

"Alright Molly, good day" he smiled and with that he left. Molly's heart sank to her knees. "

'Stupid John, he didn't understand the toll the feelings I had took on me.' She thought. She always had troubles with emotions.

 All throughout her childhood and teen years she was considered 'different' or a 'freak'. Those things kept with her forever. Now these feeling for Sherlock popped up she can't help but feel like a 'freak' only a freak would have feeling for someone who treated her the way that Sherlock did. Tears started welling up in Molly's eyes. 'What if these feeling take up my life' she collapsed on the floor and cried softly feeling stupid.

OKAY SOOOO REEALLLY SHORT BUT I PROMISE ITS JUST CAUSE ITS LIKE THE OPENINGG I'LL UPDATE EVERYDAYYY