10 Things U Should Know About The Keepers

I decided to wrap this up because I want to. Lol. I guess you deserve to know what's behind the making of this story.

Here we go:

1. The characters of the story, their names, expression, attitude and a bit of their features were taken from the author's close friends/family. Amber, is an alias of a gay friend whose real name is Raul. Her character is seemingly the same with the author's super talkative colleague. Alvis, was originally Alvin who is the author's closest friend. King Theodore and Queen Elmaea are the author's parents in real life. Silex was a character from the author's high school novel from which this story was based. Fhaun serves as a credit to a supportive reader.

2. The places of this story are almost real (not the events ofcourse). Typraz was derived from Tirad Pass, Parisi from Paras (a certain barangay), Calon from Candon (author's hometown). Cairos is one of the dungeons from the game Summoners War.

3. Words in italics like tenebris, cyfrin, hwy, belua and other terms written in such manner are latin words. Amber's spells are all latin.

4. An old novel from years ago. THE KEEPERS has the original title FULLMOON, a high school novel written by the author during sophomore days. Lara was originally Sancey Hervi who has the power to wield ice and water. The heroine originally has three love interests namely -Dave (Laurent version), Neil (Alvis version) and Drew. Silex, originally Lex in FULLMOON is just a plain werewolf and not a shape-shifter.

5. A combination of everything. Some chapters of The Keepers were inspired from several motion pictures, anime series, manga and even online games. Let's add 'em up: Divergent, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, FairyTail, Summoners War and LOL.

6. Ruru is a shortened term from the author's original username rurumonster. Ruru was never a part of the story's original plot. Since things happen randomly inside the author's imagination, ruru popped out with no excuses.

7. The story started its first four chapters last September 2014 but was deleted by the author. The author was discouraged by some friends and decided not to write a fantasy story because it won't hit as hot as bread like the romance genre. Later on, the author revised the first four chapters with archangels and purging demons as the opening pages posted on March 06, 2015.

8. The author's crush among the male characters is Alvis. Period!

9. SURPRISE! The Keepers is a Trilogy Story (check other installment of the saga). The Keepers, The Seekers and The Reapers. Special chapters are compiled on The Keepers Untold Stories. The compilation will be randomly updated. This will have a grasp of events happened from one generation to the new generation. 

-iamrurumonster