Chapter One(Edited)

VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!

If you are a first time reader, I apologize that the first 18 chapters are going to be on the shorter side. This book has gone under some MAJOR editing. Long story short after two months of still having chapter say 'under construction' It started to annoy me. So I've taken the 82 pages that were the first 6 chapters and divided them up. 

If you are a reader that knew this book as save me you will need to start from the beginning seeing as there are a lot of changed that I made to the story line when I was editing it. There was just so may moments where I cringed. So I totally rewrote the story line. But know now there are some STEAMY SCENES!!! Be warned. This book has taken a darker tone to it. 

If you are one of the amazing people that know it as its title now. Chapter 6, which is the chapter I should be posting now, will be broke up into different chapters. This will be the last shorter chapter, then they will return to being 12-20 pages long 

 WARNING DARK THEMES AHEAD

------------------------------------------

I had never believed in the supernatural, though the thought that their might be some heavenly beings watching down on me, would always comfort me when I was younger. But it wasn't until I met him, that I began believing in the supernatural. It was when he broke the oath that he swore when he was 12 years old, that my eyes finally opened, changing my life forever. Literally.

"I'm so sorry" murmured my mother as she stroked the side of my face, her baby blue eyes filling with tears.

"I-I never thought it was that bad! I wish you just would've..." She sobbed and leaned over the hospital bed rail to hug me tightly, continuing to blabber on.

My ribs ached at how tightly she squeezed me. I sucked in breath through my teeth as to not let her know how badly this hug hurt. Her hand tried to move in a comforting way up and down my spine but it just caused shooting pain.The horrible fact of the matter was that I despised her. Even though I continued to let her hug me.

I despised my mother, how she choose her new husband over me. She stood by Jeff over and over again. It was easy for her because she wasn't the one who suffered from his blows. It was me who had to deal with his belt overtime he got mad. It was me that he would throw like a rag doll across the room. Never my mother, but me.

I shivered at the memories. She had stood by him in that little yellow kitchen and said that I was over reacting. That he was getting help, and if it were to get around town he would loose his job at the station. Jeff just had a very hard job and sometimes, as my mother put it, I rebelled and acted like a typical teen. Every time she opened her mouth she blamed everyone but him.

There were rules put in place, to curb his anger. I wasn't allowed to have friends over, I wasn't allowed to stay out or go to other people's houses. I had to come right home from school. He had even made me quit my part time job.

There was one time I had stayed after school to help tutor one of my classmates, at my teachers request of course. The next thing you know I see his cruiser pulling up to the school and he's storming inside and demanding to know why I was late getting home. The boy I was helping almost pissed his pants. Jeff assumed that I was with this boy to hook up with him, He started screaming about how I was dirtying the family name by whoring myself out. It was soon after that event that all of the rules were put in place.

That was just in the beginning, the first time he ever did anything to me was no less than four years ago. I had just got home from school and was desperately in need of a shower. I heard the door knob turning. He had easily unlocked the door with the key from above the door frame and walked in. So I knew, he knew someone was in the bathroom.