Another Girl

Justin just stared at me like he had no idea what was going on. Maybe it was a mistake, he couldn't possibly get her pregnant on purpose knowing that she wasn't her mate.

"Justin?Please answer me, what is going on?"

"Oh god, oh shit. I'm so sorry Brianna, I'm so sorry. Brianna, Evelyn we need  to talk in my office.", Justin was pacing back and forth then he grabbed my hand and led me up to his office. I turned around and gave Evelyn a nasty look while she did the same. When we got to his office it gave off a very manly feel. Two dark brown,leather chairs were infront of a black desk. A black, leather, spinny chair behind the desk. The wall were painted brown, with paintings of the previous Alphas on them. There was a door on the far right side of the room which I knew led into his bedroom. Evelyn sat in the left leather chair and I was about to sit in the right one,but Justin put an arm around my waist and led me over to the spinny chair. I sat on his lap which I could see bothered Evelyn. I shot her a look telling her he was mine.

"Alright,Brianna I am going to be one hundred precent truthfull with you. I know I haven't told you this and I didn't tell you for a reason.",he took a deep breath. I rubbed his back letting him know that it was ok. "One time when it was a guys night we went to a party. I had meet Evelyn there and we just started talking and drinking. I felt extremely sorry for after she told me her mate had left her and replaced her with a human woman. One thing led to ano-." I had cut him off.

"What? I know you're better than this, why would you do this to me."

"Oh shut up! You think you're going through something hard.I'm pregnant with his baby and he doesn't even love me back. Instead he is stuck with a self-centered bitch!".

I felt the adrenaline kick in. This girl was about to get her ass kicked. He belonged to me!

"Love him? He is my mate! He's not yours, how could you possibly say that!", I screamed.

I was about ready to hit her, but I wasn't a heartless jerk. For gods sake the girl is pregnant with my mates child. Even though I completely despise her I love Justin. So if this baby matters to him then it matters to me. Taking a deep breath and made my way to his bedroom. Pulling off my shorts I climbed into bed. Before I knew it the door swung open and Justin was there combing his hand through his blond hair.  He pulled off his shirt and his boxers and joined me in the bed. He began to stroke my hair when I asked,"What's the plan, Justin?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are you going to tell the pack? Everyone will smell that she's pregnant with you child."

"Don't worry about that. I won't let anyone disrespect us. I am Alpha after all."

"Will she be going to school?"

He sighed,"Yes, she chose to go."

Out of nowhere I broke down crying. I was feeling so betrayed. But how was I going to blame him. He didn't even know we were mates before today. Justin turned me around so I was facing him. He hugged me slightly rocking from side to side.

He kept whispering,"I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry." Making me fall asleep.