The elevator opens up and three boys step out. "Can we help you?" one of them asks.

"No, thanks." I answer. The other one shrugs and the third bites his lower lips whilst scanning Ally's and my appearance. Then they look at us grinning as they walk by. When they disappear behind a door Alison and I burst out laughing. We get up and bring her box into her flat. "Let's unpack." Ally smiles and tears one box open.

"I should probably unpack too. I won't have time tomorrow." I say.

"Oh yeah, you have work right?" She asks and I nod. Tomorrow I'm going to start working at the library. Surrounded by books - perfect for me. We say bye to each other, hug and then I leaver her alone.

Before I actually go into my flat, I look into Ethan's. He didn't lock his door which makes it easy for me to just step in. "Dad." I say when I go inside. They did a pretty good job. The box is empty and so are the two suitcases. Ethan puts books into the bookshelf that's build into the wall next to the wardrobe, while dad makes his bed. Ethan's brown hair looks dusty and Dad's eyes look tired. "You should drive home, dad." I tell my father.

"You're right." He says and looks at his watch. He finishes up making Ethan's bed and kisses his son's and then my cheek. "Goodbye children!" He cries out as he slowly walks out.

"Goodbye!" Ethan and I exclaim at the same time. Dad leaves and closes the door behind him. I lay down in Ethan's freshly made bed and spread out like a star fish. "Thank you for ruining my bed." Ethan says rolling his eyes.

"I met Niall Horan." I tell my brother.

"Ha.Ha." He says not believing me.

"I actually did!" I insure him. "He offered his help and carried Ally's box. And we actually talked." I says as convincing as possible.

"Really?" my brother asks raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah. He's here visiting a friend."

"Okay, I believe you, lucky girl." He rolls his eyes. Just like our father he believes things only partly and wants to see it in real life happing in front of his eyes. I ignore his eye roll and continue telling him every detail.

"Why didn't you ask for a picture?" He asks after I told him everything.

"It happened so quick, I didn't even thought about it." I explain. Ethan sits down on his desk chair and spins around few times. His room is finished decorated, not like mine. "I should unpack." I think out loud and stands up. "Bye bro." I say as I leave his room.

"Bye sis." He says when the door falls into the door frame.

In my flat, I finally start unpacking. I actually didn't really want to open any box or suitcase. It all reminded me of Ireland and the depressed time I had few months ago. But since everyone else around me is already settled down and since Uni is going to start on Monday and tonight it's Friday, it's probably the smartest to have everything in place. I didn't bring much because mum promised to me to send my things over. Ethan didn't think of that and stuffed everything to him important in two suitcases and one box. Amazed by how much I actually managed to bring, I unpack my suitcase first, which is full of clothes and towels and beddings. While Ed Sheeran songs play, the sun eventually goes down as I unpack everything.

The last item that was crammed deep down in the box is a pillow that Jazzy, one of my closest friends, gave me. It has pictures of Niall, one of all five boys and 'Mrs. Horan' print on it. I laugh and put it on my desk. It was a silly but good gift from her. The pictures were outdated but I still like them.

Minutes later, after I did my night routine - showering, brushing teeth, drying my brown hair, taking my contacts out and putting my glasses on, all the kind of stuff - I close all the curtains and turn the lights off. I lay in my new bed, on my new mattress and stare at the ceiling. Seconds that feel like hours to me go by. My eyes are wide open and my brains doesn't want to shut up. Today I saw many cute guys... I should have moved here earlier, I think. Then seconds become minutes. Well then do something productive!, my inner voice yells at me. I push the bed sheet to the side, get out of bed and get my laptop. I open up a new text document when I'm back in bed.

Yet again minutes pass by without any idea. Fuck it!, my inner voice yells again. If I was at home, I would have say it out loud. But here, I don't know how good the walls are between the flats and I don't want someone to think that I'm a complete maniac because I yell at myself at 1:47 am in the morning. No thank you. I put my laptop back on my desk and take the pillow with Niall's face on it. I open up all the curtains and let the moonlight light up my flat. Back in bed with my arms around the pillow I take my phone and scroll through Twitter. Last year, when 'take me home' came out, I dedicated my life to the boys but only for a short time. For once my life wasn't stressful and full packed with school, or problems. My Twitter account was a fan account for few weeks until I changed it back to my personal account. Now I go onto Niall's profile and scroll through his tweets and then through the direct messages I sent him. He followed me early on when they were still on the X-Factor. The day he followed me, my heart stopped working for few seconds. I laugh because I pretty much wrote him the same thing everyday. "I love you and I hope you have a good day, Niall. All the love, O xx." I put my phone away and cuddle my Niall pillow. Slowly I fall asleep and drift into dreaming zone.