A/N

Hey guys, how's it going?

This is a really long overdue thank you to everyone who helped me out with this story as well as a few updates (more like an update, but whatever)

Alright, so, I was going through this story editing when I realized that the ending was a little bit crappy.

I fixed it. Somewhat. It's still crappy, but it's better.

Also, I noticed that I hadn't exactly given a proper thank you to the lovely authors that helped me get this story to where it is today.

So, I am extremely sorry to any of the Blazing Canadian fan-artists as well as to the cover creator Falloutfandoms, and the always helpful Fangirler816 who helped with feeding me ideas.

I appreciate every single one of you, as well as you fantastic readers. Burning For You wouldn't be at 6.25K reads without your support.

Now, I have something else to tell you guys.

I am attempting to enter this story into the Wattys and I could use some help with editing things I may have missed.

Also, if you think there's something I need to add or take out that'll make the story more interesting to read? Please let me know. I'm open to any and all ideas.

So, yeah, that's basically it.

Thank you all so much for all the support you have given me.

Lava chu guys :3

~Blox