Chapter 7

<}Third Person{>

The Master led his soldier through a long corridor, leading him deeper into the large castle.

Mitch walked closely behind, face blank as he stared at his master's back.

He was led down into the dungeons, a tray of food shoved into his arms.

"It's feeding time for the failures. Mind to carry the food?"

Mitch shook his head. "Not at all, Master."

The Master grinned maliciously and turned the handle on the door, pulling it open with a loud creak.

"Just remember, these are failures. They don't deserve more than a small glare, if anything," The Master hissed into Mitch's ear.

"Yes Master."

He smirked and led Mitch inside the dark dungeon, his eyes barely illuminating his features.

A low, animalistic growl emitted from inside as the two men walked.

"Set the food by the door," The Master commanded.

Mitch nodded and did as he was told.

"Mitch? Mitch what the nether are you doing?" Jerome growled, rushing to the bars.

The blaze man raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?"

"Jerome. He's not Mitch," Preston said slowly, staring at Mitch's back.

The bacca growled loudly and lunged at the bars in The Master's direction. "What is wrong with you?!"

Mitch instinctively jumped in front of his Master, eyes glowing brightly as his hands raised into a defensive position.

"Relax Mitchell, the failure can't hurt us from in there." The Master smirked, studying his soldier as he relaxed.

Jerome snarled. "You monster! Mitch didn't ask to be turned into your mindless slave!"

The Master rolled his eyes and slid a second trey into Preston and Vikk's cell.

"No one asks for anything around here. It just happens. Frankly, I think Mitchell is quite happy where he is. Am I right?"

Mitch nodded mechanically. "Yes Master. I am happy serving you."

"Mitch stop! He's controlling you!" Jerome growled.

The Master smirked. "Mitchell. Care to meet me outside?"

Mitch shook his head and walked out without a word.

When The Master felt that Mitch was a good distance away, he turned to the bacca.

"Listen here, you worthless piece of crap. Mitchell is no longer your precious little friend. He's mine. Nothing can undo what I've done to him. He's gone, and if you don't get your crap together, your punishment won't be as sparing as Robert and Lachlan's. Got it?"

Jerome barred his teeth at the Master, clawing at him between the bars. "You aren't my master. Unlike Mitch I have my free will and I will use every bit of it to defy you."

The master glared at Jerome. "You're funeral."

Jerome snarled. "What monster kidnaps little kids for their personal gain?"

"I do. And I have a name," The master sneered.

"Why don't you tell us chicken?" Jerome challenged.

"Because I enjoy hearing you all call me master. None of you have the choice of calling me another name."

"And why is that?" Vikk growled.

The Master chuckled darkly. "Aren't there small gaps in your memory?"

Preston gasped slightly in realization. "S-So we used to know your name?"

"I've revealed it many times. Occasionally you guys would come up with stupid nick names and I'd erase those too, but yes, you used to know my name. Fear it even."

Jerome growled, griping the bars. "Tell us your name then."

The master bowed mockingly. "Very well mutt."

He straightened, glaring at the angered bacca.

"My name is Herobrine. King of the nether and god of mobs. Also, your master. Ta-ta you worthless beings. I'm off to train my new soldier."

With that final note, the god watched as the prisoners' eyes flashed white before he left them in an eerie silence.

(Major writers block, any ideas on what could happen next?)