Eighteen~To save a heart that's been broken

"Okay"

I looked at her and frowned "Excuse me?"

She shrugged "I said okay"

"W-wait you're not angry?"

"Nope, you can go, I'll do your outfit and make up" she said.

This was going better than I thought.

"But-"

Never mind.

"Lewis and I will be there watching to make sure nothing happens and you don't end up like his adopted mother" Ella said sternly.

I shifted my weight on my other foot and breathed "Ella I'll be fine-"

"No, I'm going to watch you because you're so tiny and I love you, I don't want you getting hurt"

I smiled "El, that's really sweet, I love you too"

"When's he picking you up?"

I checked the time: 5:37pm "At seven"

"Well come on, make up doesn't do its self"

~*~

So I didn't want to go all out with the outfit, its just a night out. I'm not trying to impress him or anything, Ella got the memo and settled for a body con black dress, leather jacket and black vans. Not too formal but not too laid back, she styled my hair in a waterfall braid and pinned it up into a tight pony tail. Make up wasn't too much, what I liked most was my rosy pink cheeks and my nude coloured lipstick.

She smiled upon her creation "You look beautiful, lets say Damien wasn't a killer for a minute. I'd say he'd totally fall for you tonight, and you with him"

Oh I've already fallen.

I gathered my bag and sprayed some perfume, Ella got too excited when the doorbell rang. To say she hated Damien, she was acting rather strange, she raced for the door and swung it open. Damien wore a black T-shirt that had stages of the moon printed on the front, black jeans, nike shoes, a leather jacket and a red plaid shirt tied around his waist. I had to stop the drool from rolling down the side of my lips, he looked ridiculously good. Too good.

He grinned and bit his lip ring "Why do I feel like I'm about to get given a life lesson from you El?"

He clocked his head to the side and Ella smiled But that smile was filled with venom "That's 'cause you are Grey. 1. I want her home by midnight okay? and I want her fully clothed with her virginity still intact"

It wasn't just the blush Ella put on my cheeks, my cheeks were in fact turning pinker "Okay El that's enough"

she scoffed "I'm not done 2. don't take her anywhere else that the restaurant or where ever the hell your going. It has to be a public place and finally" she looked him right in the eye "I want her alive"

Damien's jaw clenched and unclenched as he narrowed his eyes. The cheeky personality had dissolved within seconds and was replaced with something more-darker, more worrying. I pulled Ella back quickly and stumbled out of the door way "Bye El" I slammed the door and stood frozen on the steps, I couldn't meet his eyes. What his eyes held scared me, they looked so tortured and sad; full of hate and spite for the people around him. I couldn't even speak, I had no words.

"Well Stone, looks like its just you and me. Ready to have some fun?" he grinned. It was like a minute ago he wasn't glaring daggers at Ella, he wasn't angry, he looked...happy. The light had returned to his eyes within seconds.

"Depends what the 'fun' is" I said.

He smiled wider and threaded my hand through his, his hand was warm and I actually felt protected. As we drove down the road, the radio was on full blast, I was caught out of my thoughts when the news came on.