Three~Nightmares

This was a nightmare. A horrible nightmare and all I wanted to do was wake up, Chaos was everywhere, screams were loud. People running into me trying to get out of the house Alive.
But did they know where they were running to? Did I know where I was going? The lights went off immediately, it was pitch black. It was only when I thought I found the foyer that I realised Ella wasn't around my arm anymore.

"Ella!" I called frantically into to the darkness, I was being pushed by people continuously. I was pushing so hard that I fell, someone fell on me and we both landed with a thud.

"We need to get out of here, get off me please" I cried. I heaved the
Muscular body up and screamed. He was one of the couples who were eating each other's face off when we first arrive but now he was dead. His throat wasn't just slit, the killer had cut off his nose.

My lip trembled.

I pushed him off me and scrambled to my feet more desperate than ever to get the hell out of this freak show of a party. I'm sure everyone else had left and I was the only one left in the house.

"Where are you going Lara" his voice brought me to halt and I so stupidly stopped running. Why did he have this effect on me? Why did I have to feel paralysed when he spoke?

I felt him coming closer, closer until he was stood right behind me. I was shaking, my body was trembling and tears pricked my eyes and threatened to fall. It was like a thousand tiny shards of glass was puncturing my heart all at once.

I whimpered when he grabbed hold of my hair tightly and yanked my head down roughly so my head was tiling backwards. I felt something cold and smooth against my skin, it was when I realised it was a knife that I shook my head.

"If you stop moving I'll make it fast and painless" he said bitterly. His face was warm against my cheek as I felt his body shudder with laughter.
He gently pushed the knife against my skin and a painful sting jolted up my body, it hurt a little bit but I knew he was going to go deeper.

"Does it hurt?" He asked. How stupid can he be? I can't reply when he's pulling my hair and holding me down. "Am I hurting you?"

My voice strained, I don't remember my lips moving when I said "Yes"

Why am I in This situation? I would blame Ella for bringing me here but she could be dead right now, I hoped she was fine that she went off to find Lewis and they were both just fine and not with their throat slit. After what felt like five minutes he twisted me around so I was facing him but he still held my head at an angle. He was extremely tall, about the same height as Jack and Jack was huge. He was very attractive too, oh what are you saying Lara he's a damn killer!

This was the second time I'd come close to death and this time I know I won't be able to cheat it like in the car crash.

"Well say something" he pleaded. His eyes bore into me and in that moment I swear he saw through me, saw my hopes and my dreams, my fears and my thoughts. It was like he knew me.

"I have nothing else to say" I told him. If I was going to die then there is nothing I could do about it. It was my fate.

The corners of his lips turned up into a grin and a spark of amusement shot in his endless black holes which absorbed everything in sight but gave nothing away of how he was feeling.

"I'll spare you" he whispered to me close, his breath fanning my face. He no longer smelt of alcohol, he smelt of mint and spices. He smelt...nice. "But that doesn't mean I won't kill you sooner or later"

I shivered at his words, sooner or later he'll kill me. I was scared, more than scared I was terrified, my pulse was racing. My hands were shaking in his arms, but his arms felt strangely comfortable. "Why do you want to kill me?" I managed to say over all my fear.

He smiled widely showing two rows of perfectly white teeth "Why not?" he pulled me closer and I was pressed deeper into his body, his hand still gripping my hair but not as much. He just tilted me back and leant down close "I'll see you again Lara" and then he kissed me. The stupid asshole kissed me. He kissed me roughly and was no where near bitter sweet, it was rough and forceful, he held my arms so I couldn't squirm or push him away even though I desperately wanted too, gradually the kiss slowed and became gentle almost...nice.

He pulled away slowly, as if savouring the kiss as much as he could. I breathed heavily and stared wearily at him, at his sore, red lips. At his messy untamed hair, at his high cheek bones, at his defined jawline; I stared at him in aaw. My first kiss was with a killer.

When I finally came to my senses I felt light headed, I pushed him off me furiously but this guy had an emence amount of strength that he held me down "Let go of me! you asshole"

"Fuck, your a feisty one aren't you?" he laughed and placed his forehead on mine, banging our heads together "Goodnight Lara"

I blacked out after that.

• • •

Hey guys how are you? Hope your having a good morning or a good afternoon or a good evening xxx and thank you for 500+ reads it means so much to me xoxoxoxox and I hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)