"Then, that would mean that I'm a full pledged element, regardless of being born in a different world..." I muttered softly to myself.

"Exactly. But, you're case is different. Since you're a priestess, you can't be tainted. You have to remain pure. As far as I know, when priestesses gets tainted by being paired with an incorrect mate, their powers gets neutralize. So, they had to make sure that they are being mated with another unsoiled soul, since you're kind is an exception to the carefree rule of mating. If not, you lose the power to hold the stars." Levy concluded.

"I see." I carefully stated.

"How did you know the meaning behind my mark?" I asked.

"Well, I have one and it's on my back! It meant knowledge." she smiled, showing me her mark on her back.

"Which reminds me, it's your duty to collect us! I'm one of your constellation!" she added.

"Collect?" I asked, sounding confused.

"That's right! To restore the balance in Fiore, you are to perform a judgement, in accordance to the stars." She cheered.

"You have to get your spirits or zodiacs trust, first!" she added, making me dizzy.

"Sorry, Levy. But I'm hardly catching up with this. You mean I have to find 11 more people who bears the same insignia as mine?" I asked.

"Silly, you're one of the constellation! The prince and I, are one of your constellation! So, that leaves off 9 more beings! And, you may have to win the trust of your 12 zodiacs." She stated.

"Wait! You're a constellation, too?" I gawked at Natsu.

"I'm The Guardian and Levy is The Witch." He stated, showing me his mark on his right shoulder, nonchalantly.

"The Guardian?" I asked and Levy answered.

"It was his duty, as a guardian, to protect you. It was according to the history that Layla-sama predicted. And, his mark meant strength." Levy specified.

"What are zodiacs?" I asked.

"You have to make contracts with them. You can summon them, anytime." Levy shrugged.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just close your eyes and use your instincts, then allow your intuition to take over." Levy responded.

I closed my eyes.

Concentrated.

Blocking any noise around me.

Suddenly, a gust of wind wrapped around my surroundings.

I heard a voice.

A whisper.

Before I knew it, I was already summoning someone.

"Open gate of the Leo, Loki!" I summoned and there was a golden circle below me.

Someone popped out of nowhere and eyed me sternly.

"Are you the one, who summoned me?" the man with orange hair and glasses, questioned me.

"Yes." I said, feeling queasy.

"Perhaps, you're the mistress of the stars, I take it?" he asked, still skeptical.

My mom asked me a favor, for a reason, so I'll do it.

"Yes." I answered, determinedly.

"Why do you suppose, I should adhere your orders?" he challenged.

"You just have to." I stated simply.

We're now having an eye to eye contact.

"Well, you might just have to beat me first. Don't worry, I'm the leader of the zodiac. So, dealing with me is dealing with them. You catch me and you catch most of them. Are you up for the challenge, princess?" he provoked and I nod.

"What? Are you crazy?" Natsu shouted from the sidelines.

The man with orange hair and sunglasses positioned himself for an attack, and I just continued observing his action.

In a split second he was gone, and now facing me.

I just looked at his eye intently, as he positioned his fist for a punch, while my eyes never left his.

"LUCY! DODGE IT!" Levy screamed in panic, as the man's fist nears my face.

"LUCY! MOVE!" I heard Natsu screamed, but I never averted my eyes from the man.

The man's fist stopped as it reached an inch, before completely colliding my cheek.

"I love your bravery." he smirked.

He formally stood up, then knelt down.

"Summon me anytime you need assistance, princess. I'll be more than willing to oblige. I'm your zodiac, now." He stood up and smiled.

"No." I mumbled and he raised an eyebrow.

"You're not my zodiac. You're my friend." I finished, smiling gently, and he chuckled while ruffling my hair.

"You got me scared there for a second, princess! But, you no longer need to open my gate, since we've already made contract. Just call or whisper my name and I'll be there." He informed me.

"Thank you, Loki." I muttered softly, and his gaze softened.

"You can always count on me." He touched my cheek lightly, as he slowly disappear in thin air.

I watched Leo's sign glowed on my right shoulder, for a second, then it completely vanished.

Guess, I have one of the contracts, now.

Next chapter: The Archangel

Can you guess, who this might be?