Hospitals Are Not Fun

They had gotten to the hospital quickly and Anna was already on a machine of some sort. Hunter hung up when the machine started beeping.
"What does that mean? Is she alright!" Hunter asked the nurse.
"SOMEONE GET IN HERE!" the nurse turned yelling.
Doctors came running in and pushed Hunter out of the room.

Once out he paced, he thought back to the guys on the bus still. They'd been sleeping when he got off. Wonder if they have noticed I didn't get back on. Hunter felt a small bit of guilt, he'd forgotten about the concert tomorrow. What would he tell his fans, some girl swerved off the road and I felt I had to help her. That would go over well he thought.
After pacing for five minutes he decided to sit down. He wanted to call Matt and tell the band that he wasn't gonna be there for a while and explain why but he was scared of their response. He decided against it.
As the time passed he got more worried about the girl. I hope she's okay he thought. How did she crash... He remembered watching her crash. There was no one around, nothing in the way. She did it on purpose the thought accrued to him.

---------------------------------------------
So I lied about that being the last update. I seriously can't stop writing.

Seriously please comment or vote or something I really want to know what you think.

:)

---------------------------------------------