Of course, you know I'm only playing around. I didn't just watch it for my boys, which I do, but I also watch it because it's one of the best shows to ever appear in my life. I am part of a fandom that is so damn strange and unique. We literally have a gif for everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. But, for now, I'm just gonna tease Trevor a little.

I finally look over at Trevor when I didn't hear him say anything. His eyes focused on the road, brows knitted up top, giving off a strange vibe...

"What are you thinking about?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Do you really wanna know?" he kept his eyes on the road, the vibe coming off him a bit tense.

"Tir, yet, tir!" I answered, quoting a line from one of my favorite childhood movies, Major Payne. It earned me a smile in that hard shell he had up.

"Well, I got me some formidible competitors when it comes to you" he smirked, glancing over at me and then back at the road. 

"What are you talking about? When it comes to my boys and you, there is no competition," I say so sweetly, "If they were in front of me at this very moment, I'd be like 'Trevor who?'" I laughed so hard at his shocked face, I was gasping for air. Did he honestly think I'd pick him over my boys? Pfft! Oh please! Think. Again!

"And don't even get me started on my Avengers. They win hands down. The competition is of no existence" I laugh. As much of a Supernatural fan that I am, I'm an even bigger Marvels fan.

"Get out" He said in a playful matter when I wouldn't stop laughing. He pulled up to the side of a burger joint.

"Ah! Don't be like that!" I tried not to laugh when I seen him pouting. Aww! I think he's embarassed! I can't help but find this adorable.

"I'm sorry" I lean a bit forward, tilting my head since I'm too lazy to unbuckle my seatbelt like a normal person would in times like these. 

"I promise to get you an autograph if I ever meet them" that had Trevor smiling. I knew he couldn't stay mad at me for long. I mean, come on. I'm adorable.

"Oh, do you now?" he turned to look at me, closing the little space there was between our faces. We were so close, my eyes locked on his lips. I watched as those sinful lips turned up into that perv-ish smirk he does when he knows he got me wrapped around his finger. Damn him and his sex-appeal that's become my damn kryptonite!

"Oh look!" I move backwards away from him and unbuckle myself, "Be back" I climb out of his car and book it across the parkinglot.

"Where you going?" He was about to follow me but I almost screamed out 'Don't follow me'. 

"I'm a just get Jerold something to eat from here! I'll be back. Wait out here" Of course Trevor wouldn't listen to me. He locks the car and walks casually to the burger joint.

I get inside and I finally take a deep breathe. I didn't even realize I was holding it in. I don't know what's wrong with me. I swore I would try to keep Trevor in check when it came to our friendship. It's so hard to keep reminding myself that especially when he's, you know, physically around. Bastard is really shaking my self reserve right now.

The burger joint isn't too busy, just a few customers that I don't pay much attention to, until I hear one of them talking about Trevor as he makes his way here.

"Holy shit! Look at him! He looks like a Greek God"

"Oh my God! He's coming in here! Where's my bag?"

"How's my make-up?"

I can't help but roll my eyes. They sounded just like my co-workers when I first met Trevor. I guess he has that kinda effect that could make any girl, or gay guy, go goo-goo-ga-ga-let-me-get-my-eggs-fertilized-by-you-and-have-your-babies for him. Heck, if I wasn't so damn stubborn about wanting to stay on a friends basis with him, I would have been the exact same way. I'm just not confident enough, I guess. 

"Don't worry. He's more likely to notice one of us than anyone else in here" I heard one of them say. 

I snorted to myself. Oh yeah? Game on. I really hate it when people say shit like that. When they think they're better than others based on looks. Looks fade, deary. Don't believe me? Look at all the old celebrity stars who are trying to maintain a youthful look by getting botox. No amount of botox will make them as young looking as they once were.

As Trevor walked in, just as I predicted he didn't even look at the girls and walked right to me. I watched their reactions from the side of my eye and mentally patted myself.

"You okay?" he stood right next to me. Perfect.

"Play along" I whispered and stood right in front of him, pulling his arms around my shoulders so he could hug me. Trevor didn't have a clue what was going on until he heard the girls' responses of disgust. All I felt was him turning me around and pulling me into a hug, craddling me as he kissed the top of my head and temple. I wrapped my arms around his back and placed my hands into his back pockets. I looked up and could see the girls all gapping at me as I basically rubbed Trevor's butt. I felt him tense up a bit, I guess I was making him uncomfortable. Hang in there! We're almost done! Gah damn your butt is so firm!

I watched as the girls all got up and left, giving me the dirtiest looks. I just smiled at them sweetly and nestled my face closer into Trevor's neck. He smelled so good. What is that smell? I just want to stay here for the rest of the day and--

"Teegan, the foods done" I heard Trevor tell me. I didn't realize that I was just nestling my face into Trevor's neck. For the past minute and a half. The girls were long gone. 

"Sorry" I pulled away from Trevor's arms and grabbed the brown paper bag, "Let's get outta here" 

The five mintue drive to my place was so awkward. I didn't know what to say to him. 'Sorry Trevor, I got mad at those girls for objectifying you and wanted to make them jealous and then I ended up getting high off your smell'? That just makes me sound like a pervert. And if I were closer to Trevor as I am with my friends, I would have told him without hesitation, just because. But we're not. I don't even know if we're actually friends. We're dysfucntional friends that have an attraction for one another. Well I can say so for myself, at least.

Yeah, no. I'd rather take on the awkward ride home with him than admit that shit aloud to him or anyone. Not in a million years. Once I admit it, there's no going back.

"Did you want me to walk you up stairs?" He asked as he pulled up to my apartment duplex.

"I'm good. Thank you," I grabbed the burger joint bag and climb out the car, "If you're ever not busy and want to hang out. Text me, if anything. I'm down to hang out on my days off" I told him and then walked up the steps to my doom.

It wasn't until later when I was heading to my next flight to Germany, I called Trevor with a blocked number. He didn't know my number. Oops.

################$$$$$$$$$$$$$####################

Sorry for the late update.

I was having a life for the first time in a long time and it felt great! 

Now lemme get back to writing my next chapter so I can post that right away.

Song of the day : We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off by Ella Eyre