17~ Back To Normal Yet Not Normal

LUKE's POV

"Piggy back!" I squeal. I quickly jump on Michael's back and they all start running.

^^^

"Baby, get down" Michael laughs once we arrive in our hotel room.

"No!"

"Fine" Michael smirks before laying down on the bed.

He wiggles me off and stands up.

"Sucker" he laughs.

I stand up and laugh with him.

"God I've missed you so much kitten" he says.

"Ive missed you too baby" I smile. He presses our lips together making my arms rest around his neck.

We start French kissing after a while. "I love you" I mumble.

"I love you more" he smirks throwing me on the bed.

"I doubt it"

Suddenly the door opens.

"Luke, I'm gonna- oh my god" mum says.

I quickly pull away from Michael and we both stand up.

"Continue" I laugh awkwardly.

"Um, I was saying that I'm gonna go find a hotel I can stay in for a few nights until I get a job or something" she smiles.

"Wait what? No I just got you back. You can't leave" Luke says sadly. "I'm sure you can stay here. I can sleep on the couch or-"

"Hey what's going on?" Calum asks coming in with Ashton.

"Liz is leaving" Michael tells me.

"What why? You can stay here. I can move into Calum's room and you can come into my room" Ashton says.

"What?!" Calum shouts. I see Ashton glare at him after elbowing his stomach. Ash whispers something in Calum's ear making him blush madly.

"I mean, it's fine" Calum smiles.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna be a burden" she frowns.

"You won't!" I say.

"Well alright" she shrugs smiling a little.

"I'm gonna be in the living room" she says walking out.

"I can't believe you blackmailed me..." I hear Calum sigh as he and Ashton walks back outside.

"What was that about?" Michael smirks.

"Think their a thing?" I ask smirking as well.

"Id think they'll be cute together. And I'm happy they moved on." Michael smiles.

"Me too. I'm just happy that I have you guys back" I smile sitting on the bed. Michael walks around the bed and crawls behind me.

He starts sucking my neck roughly.

"I'm glad to have my little kitten back" he mutters.

I moan quietly once he finds my sweet spot.

I quickly pull away and turn around and jump on top on him making me straddle him.

"Whoa" Michael smirks. His hands go for my waist but I slap them away.

"No touching." I tease. I smash our lips together and roughly skip into the French kiss.

I pull away and go to his collarbone.

"Luke!" He moans very loudly gripping the sheets in sexual frustration.