6~ All Bout Cash

CALUM's POV

I wake and see myself in the same outfit from yesterday. A pounding starts in my head making me groan and shuffle in bed. I realise Ashton's next to me sleeping.

I carefully stand up and haul myself to the kitchen. I rant the cabinets and find aspirin. I take some tap water in a glass and gulp it down along with the tiny white pills.

After a while of standing in the kitchen, every memory from last night floods back in my mind.

"Oh.....shit" I say rather loudly.

"What happened cal?" Ashton says I'm a raspy morning voice. He squints at me through the dim light and walks towards me.

"D-Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask quietly playing with my fingers.

"Um, I don't think so. No. Why?" He asks scratching his head trying to remember.

"Take some aspirin and I'll tell you" I say. He does as told and dry swallows the pills before taking a sip of water.

We sit at the table after he's done.

"Um, w-we, God, we had, um s-sex..." I trail off shakily.

"Oh god" he drops his head in his hands. "we did?" He asks.

I nod softly ashamed.

He stands up and paces around.

"What do we do?" He asks after a while of awkward silence.

"What can we do? I mean we already did it. We can't do nothing about what happened yesterday"

"I know" he sighs.

"But what are we? Friends? More than friends? Fuck buddies?" He rants.

"I don't know. What do you want us to be?" I ask.

"Let's just let time pass and then we'll decide" he stops pacing and breaths.

"Agreed" I answer.

"What do you wanna do today?" He smiles pretending like nothing ever happened.

"What about the park?" I suggest.

"Good idea. Let's go" he says going upstairs to change.

***

ASHTON's POV

"Oh my god remember that time when Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off of a bat in one of his concerts?" I gasp as me and Calum walk to the park.

"Dude! I'm trying to eat here!" Calum laughs taking a bite or lick actually of his mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Oooooo lemme try yours" I say biting his ice cream without warning.

"Hey!"

"Hi" I giggle sheepishly while we sit on the empty swings. The whole park is empty actually. Odd.

"So ashy, about last night..." Calum trails off looking at me innocently.

oh god. I can't help to feel selfish. I betrayed Michael. But on the other hand he broke up with me. But I slept with my best friends ex. Whatever. We're history. I need to forget already. Besides, Calum is kinda cute. With the crinkles by his eyes when he smiles, that adorable laugh, amazing smile, and that jawline. Oh that jawline.

"Ash?" He snaps me out of my trance.

"Yea?" I ask returning back to reality.

"About last night..." He mentions.

Oh god. What do I say? Do I say I like him? Do I say I hate him for doing that? No!

"Um, last night was..." I trail off not knowing what to say.

"I don't know what to say" Calum spits out.

"Same" I sigh.

"Um, were you really drunk?" Calum asks awkwardly.

"Yes, of course" I go wide eyed.

"On a another note, do you think I'm cute? Cuz I think you are" I but my lip swinging a little.

Calum's cheeks ting a shade of red before speaking.

"Yea you look cute. I love your dimples" Calum smiles poking my cheek. Well the dimples really.

I giggle and blush a little.

"Squishy face" I smile in a weird voice squishing Calum's face.

He furrows his eyebrows and pulls away trying not to laugh.

"Wanna take a walk?" I ask.

"Sure" Calum smiles. We throw away our finished ice cream and start walking. I link our arms and look at him. He smiles shyly and goes with it.

"Ash I though we were going for a walk?" Calum says chuckling at our destination.

"I wanna ride around the city. And we didn't bring a car. So the bus it is" I nod.

"Whatever" Calum laughs.

Soon enough the bus comes and me and Calum sit in the back. There's barely nobody. Just an old lady in the front and a middle aged man in the front as well. And of course the bus driver.

As soon as we sit I notice the song that's playing. I whisper to Calum who's currently on his phone and he nods shoving it in his back pocket.

"AND THERES NOTHING TO DO THAN SCREAM AT THE DRUNKEN MOON!!!" Me and Calum scream in sync.

"THIS ISNT FAIR!" I yell role playing with Calum.

"DONT YOU TRY TO BLAME THIS ON ME, MY LOVE FOR YOU WAS BULLETPROOF BUT YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOT ME!" He yells back singing with the song.

"GODDAMNIT I CAN BARELY SEE YOUR NAME, SO ILL TRY TO WRITE IT AND FILL THE PEN WITH BLOOD FROM THE SINK" I yell probably turning red.

Suddenly the song stops along with the bus.

The big bus driver gets out of his seat and walks over to us.

"Get out!" He shouts.

"Why? We're people too" Calum smiles cheekily. The bus driver, imma name him Gus. Anyways Gus, raise his fist and aimed for Calum's face. Before that could happen I step infront of Calum and grabbed Gus's fist before it reached its destination.

"I swear if you hurt a single hair on his boys' head, you won't love to see tomorrow" I say deeply my eyes Almost turning black. I twist his arm and see him wince in pain.

"Come on cal" I say tangling our fingers together and stepping off the bus.

We start waiting until the bus leaves. Once it does I sigh and calm down.

"Wow" Calum smirks swinging our hands.

"I've never seen 'bad boy' Ashton before. I like it" he continues to smirk at me.

"Well, There's more where that came."

"So what do we do now? We got kicked off the bus" Calum laughs. "And it's," he pulls out his phone and checks the time. "7:42"

"We can walk around the town and see the city lights. Or walk around another park I know"

"Why not both?"