8~ Moving On

MICHAEL's POV

Luke pulls off my jeans slowly and looks into my eyes while so. Luke straddles me and press our lips together. His hands run and and down my sides as I suck his lip. I feel my self grow harder under his amazing touch.

"Luke," I pull away breathlessly. "I don't wanna rush you into this. Are you sure?" I ask panting as Luke hovers above me.

Luke smirks and places a long peck on my lips.

"You don't know how much I want this" he breaths biting his lip once we pull away.

I stare at the mass of lust in his eyes, and immediately slam our lips together. We move hungrily as Luke digs his hard-on against mine. He removes my shirt and moves to my neck. He sucks softly up and down until he reaches my sweet spot and sucks roughly.

LUKE's POV

I blow cold air over the purple mark on Michael's neck and see him get goose bumps. I leave a trail off kisses from his jawline to his waistline. I bite the waistband of Michael's boxers, and pull it down slowly. Damn! He's like a 9 inch. Once off I pull off Michael and stare at his exposed body. I place my hands on his hips and grip them.

"Perfect" I whisper narrowing my vision.

I take no time to strip myself down so I was nude as well. I wrap my lips around his member and trace his tip with my tongue.

Michael breaths shakily and tilts his head back. I start sucking and move up and down.

"Faster" He breaths heavily.

I move faster making him moan pretty loud. After a while, he warns me about his climax and I suck my hardest and let the cum explore my mouth before I swallow it. I pull back and wipe my mouth with my forearm before chuckling.

I stare at a slightly sweaty breath taking Michael.

"Your so beautiful" i say rubbing his thigh. "Ready?" I ask.

He nods before I turn him over and kiss his back. I aline myself and slowly enter him making him shriek. I start thrusting in and out a little faster. I grip his hips start sweating too.

"Ugh, Michael!" I groan in complete bliss.

I feel myself go off inside my boyfriend before he literally screams my name.

"Luke!!!"

I give it one more rough thrust before exiting him and collapsing in bed. I grab the sheets and cover our cuddled yet sweaty bodies.

"Luke, I-I don't know what to say. Your just amazing. More than amazing, your an incredible lover" Michael breaths.

"I can say the same. But I won't. Because your an unspeakable type of lover. A...Blissful lover" I say leaving sloppy wet kisses on my neck as I wrap his waist with my arm.

"I lo- I really really like you. You know that right?" He smiles.

"I really really like you too"

"Now let's go to sleep. I don't want you to be exhausted in the morning." I add snuggling into him.

"Okay lukey. Sweet dreams" he yawns turning over and pecking my lips.

"Sweet dreams baby." I smile before falling asleep.

CALUM's POV

<Morning>

"Hold on!" I scream running upstairs. I rant my suitcase and try to find my beanie. While doing so I find a notebook marked in a certain page. I open it and see a song written.

"What's taking so- oh" Ashton says coming in the room.

"What's this?" I ask him.

"Um that's a song Luke wrote for you when each of us had our 'night' with our loved ones. And I helped him" Ashton sighs.

"Well, you technically wrote the song. Let's go sing it or something" I smile being a but stubborn.

"Okay. I have this friend that owns a music shop. I'm sure we can practice there" Ashton nods.

We run downstairs and out the door.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

This. sucked. shit. Sorry but the next one will be packed with a lot of things I promise. I just poster this for a filler. 😬😬😬 goodnight and I love youuu!