She got up and went in the bathroom. After closing the door she started crying. Her emotions won even though she tried hard not to let any of it get to her. After a minute she got herself together and washed her face. She went back into the room and checked her phone, going to her and Emani messages.

Emani🤸🏽‍♀️
You coming with me tonight? Siani boyfriend Nasir getting a room for his birthday
9:28 AM

My b I'm late but he doesn't know me I don't know him
11:42 AM

Emani🤸🏾‍♀️
So imma just tell him I'm bringing you he won't mind
11:47 AM

What time to be there?
11:47 AM

Emani🤸🏽‍♀️
9 but yk we can always show up a little later
11:48 AM

I'll see idk if I'm for sure going though
11:50 AM

   Amoura decided to let Ace sleep cause he was up all night bothering her. She so badly wanted to make her bed though like she did any other morning. Instead of that she just went downstairs to make breakfast.

   Dre released the smoke from his mouth and passed the blunt back to Hakeem. He was still messed up from the accident so for the time being he had to use crutches to get around. Keon was in good shape like him but didn't wanna leave out the house much anymore. Dre couldn't blame him though. Who could?

"I ain't gone lie you wrong as hell the way you doing that girl." He said "You know I always been the one to keep shit real with you whether it be your side or not. I'm not gone kekeke with you about it like most niggas do."

  Even though Hakeem was only a year older than him, Dre always looked up to him as an older brother. They had been cool since the fifth grade and got in a lot of trouble together which made them close. They went through life or death situations together and always managed to make it out.

So hearing Hakeem say that made him really take it in and try to see where he was coming from.

"Man, you know I got a hard time dealing with females that come with emotions like that. I'm not even cut for that."

"It's the way you going about it. Like the messages between you and her you saying you gone get another bitch. Remember she only feeling a way cause she got feelings for you or whatever."

"She knew what shit was before this though. She chose to put up wit it."

"I mean what you really expect from a senior?" He passed it back "Off the back I would've assumed she gone start feeling some way."

"That was the last thing I expected."

"Forreal?"

Dre nodded, rubbing over his waves "She had her own shit going on I had my own shit going on. We only linked to either smoke or fuck. Other times it was for other little shit."

"This yo situation though, I can't tell you how to handle it and expect you to handle it that way. Just leave ole girl alone so yeen gotta deal with the extra shit that come with it."

"That's what I'm doing."

"Imma holla at you though I gotta go talk to this nigga. He about to put me on to this job at his shop."