Chapter 9

Delia's POV-

Words couldn't explain how happy I was to see my friends from Beauxbatons most especially my really good friends from there, Fleur and Gabrielle, and it was good seeing Madame Maxime as well. It's also nice knowing Viktor is here I just hate how he's sitting with Slytherin.

I saw Gabrielle smiling and waving me over, "I'll be back," I said to Hermione and Ginny and they nodded and smiled.

I got up and ran over there and they smiled and all got up and hugged me. "It's so good to see you all again," I said as Fleur and Gabrielle pulled me down to sit in between them.

"Same here," they said smiling, "Is Cedric still here?" They all asked me. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah," I said and pointed him out and they smiled at him as he smiled and waved at them then went back to talking.

"He's as gorgeous as us," they all said smiling. "Delia you look so much like a Veela," Fleur said. "My mum and her side of the families full of them," I said. "That makes you half- Veela," Gabrielle said. I nodded my head, "You should transfer to Beauxbatons," they said.

I looked over at Gryffindor table and smiled at them, most especially Harry. "You like someone," they all squealed. I smiled and looked down feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Who is it?" They asked me smiling. "You can't tell anyone," I said. They nodded their heads and I looked around then leaned in some as did they but only so they didn't get their dresses messy.

"I like Harry," I said. " 'Arry," they said. "Shh," I said and nodded. "Where is he?" They asked me. I slightly pointed him out, "That is the 'Arry from before," Gabrielle and Fleur said smiling.

I nodded my head, and they squealed again and smiled. "He is sure to ask you out this year," Fleur said smiling, "We will make sure of it."

I felt my cheeks heat up again, "You don't have to do that." "We don't have to," they said smiling, "but we are anyway."

I smiled as they went into the ways of how they were going to help me, when I saw Dumbledore look like he was getting up, "I should be getting back to my table," I said getting up, "I'll see you guys around."

They nodded and smiled and Gabrielle and Fleur hugged me once more, since they were beside me. I got up and ran over to my table and smiled at Viktor, which he returned, then sat down.

I saw all the guys staring at me, "Hey," I said smiling then began eating again and talking to Hermione, Ginny and Angeline, when I saw people carrying up something.

"Your attention please," Dumbledore said walking to it. I turned towards him, "I'd like to say a few words," he said then touched the thing, "Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that student must survive three tasks, three extremely dangerous tasks."

"Wicked," Fred and George said. I just looked at them and rolled my eyes and smiled some. "For this reason the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule, to explain all this we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation, Mr. Bartemius Crouch," Dumbledore said.

"That was the man at the World Championship," Harry said. "I knew he was familiar," I said, "Dad had him over for some sort of dinner before."

Before anything could be said it began thundering and raining inside, when suddenly it stopped. I looked from where the spell was taken and could not believe my eyes, "Bloody hell it's Mad-Eye Moody," Ron said.

"Alastor Moody? The Auror?" Hermione asked. "Auror?" Dean asked confused. "Dark-wizard catcher," I said, "Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him."

"He's supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days," Ron said as Moody walked down towards Dumbledore, when he suddenly looked at Harry.

I looked at Moody then to Harry, "My dear old friend," Dumbledore said shaking his hand, "Thanks for coming." "Stupid ceiling," Moody said shaking his hand. "Thank you," Dumbledore said then they separated: Moody went to the wall and Dumbledore went back beside the thing.

I looked over at Moody and saw him drinking something, "What's that he's drinking, do you suppose?" Seamus asked. "I don't know, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice," Harry said and I couldn't help but smile a bit.

Mr. Crouch soon got in front of the thing and faced us his hands opened as if he was about to hug someone, "After due consideration the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety no student under the age of 17  shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament, this decision is final."

"That's rubbish," Fred and George yelled, "That's rubbish! You don't know what your doing!" "Silence!" Dumbledore yelled. "They're not to happy about that then," Hermione whispered and I nodded my head.

Dumbledore moved his wand down and the case melted away revealing the Goblet of Fire, that had a blue flame coming from the top of it. "The Goblet of Fire," Dumbledore said, "Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night, do not do so lightly, if chosen there's no turning back, as from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun."