Authors Note

MOMMA'S BACK, MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GREMLIN'S!!

Firstly, I would like to great apologize for the sudden disappearances, when at the end of previous chapters, I've stated promises that I sadly could not keep. I'm sorry I made you guys think that the story was discontinued or on a hiatus, and I realize that one could easily presume that since my last two updates were in 2016 and 2020.

As for an explanation, I won't go into a lot of detail about everything. I graduated college last year so that's finally done and over with, yet suddenly being thrust into the real world, with very little experience, really took a toll on me mentally.

My mental instability led to physical problems. Even with medicine and seeing a professional, it took a few years, even to today, where everything has truly felt too much.

I had lost all motivation, and honestly had it not been for Chanel Williams and her TikTok and YouTube videos/parodies of Harry Potter, I honestly don't think I'd have had the inspiration to come back to this series right now.

Re-reading the series, seeing how I've progressed from the first book to now (even though there are still some grammar and spelling mistakes); plus reading all of your comments of support truly helped as well.

I worried quite a bit before publishing chapters 29 and 30, wondering do people still use Wattpad? Is the support I once received not going to be there anymore? Will anyone still read my work? Hopefully I don't sound insensitive by saying that, because I adore everyone who has and will continue to support the series and me.

Also, when I called you gremlin's, I meant that in the most caring way possible. I don't think my readers to be monstrous creatures. You're all beautiful and kind gremlins.

So, with all that, I will end this the way I started it by saying, Momma's back and ready to finish Goblet of Fire and the remaining books.