Chapter 15

Delia's POV-

I sat in the common room thinking over everything, first my brother is chosen as Hogwarts champion, then Harry's name comes out of the Goblet which just doesn't make sense.

"None of this makes sense," I said to Hermione and Ron since we were the only ones down here, the others were down here but Harry was taking to long so they all walked upstairs and to what I assume, bed. "He had someone else put it in for him," Ron said.

"Oh quit being mad Ron," I said, "Explain to me why Harry would go and have someone put his name in the Goblet of Fire?"

He didn't respond, "Your always siding with Harry," he said standing up. "Siding with Harry?" I said standing up, "Ron I'm not siding with anyone and if I was, with the child like behavior your putting off it definitely wouldn't be you anyway."

He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. I sat back down, "You don't think Harry would do it, do you?" I asked Hermione. "Of course not," she said, "Harry's smart enough to know not to go anywhere near to asking someone else to put his name in."

She stood up, "Someone had to have charmed it, something to make it look like he had someone do it, someone wants Harry in this game."

I nodded my head, "I'm going to go on to bed," she said, "Don't wait for Harry to long." I nodded my head, "Ok," I said.

She nodded then walked up the steps and to our dormitory. I watched the fire when I heard the portrait door open. I turned around, "Delia," Harry said shocked, "What are you doing up." "Waiting for you to get up here," I said moving over and patting the seat beside me.

He walked over and sat down, the paper with his name still in his hands. I took it from his hands, "Harry," I said. "Delia I didn't put my name in there," he said, "I don't want eternal glory."

"Harry," I said putting my hand on his and felt a shock go through me, "I know you didn't put your name in."

"Everyone else thinks I did," he said looking away. I turned his head towards me, "Harry as long as you know there are people who believe you didn't, you shouldn't care what others think," I said.

"I bet Ron and Hermione think I did," he said. I crossed my arms over my chest, "Ok Hermione doesn't but I bet Ron does," he said.

"Ron is just being childish," I said standing up and brought him with me. I looked up at him since he was a tad bit taller, "Harry," I said putting my hands on his cheeks, "These tasks are going to be hard, just promise me you'll be careful."

He smiled, "I promise," he said. I smiled and hugged him and once I did I didn't want to let go, but knew I had to.

I moved back and felt my cheeks heat up. I breathed in and out then looked up at him and took his hand and turned it to where I saw his palm.

I sat the paper in his hand, and closed his fingers around it. "Don't let all this fame go to your head either," I said pocking his head.

"All the fame is going to be heading towards the others," he said smiling some. "Still," I said pocking his head again, "Don't let it get to your head and don't let what others say bother your mind either."

"I won't," he said smiling. I smiled, "Goodnight Harry," I said then got up and kissed his cheek. I smiled then turned around and walked upstairs.

I had to walk in quietly since they were all asleep. I crawled into bed and smiled some, and closed my eyes.
_______________________________________________

Harry's POV-

I got into my room and everyone just looked at me. I walked towards my bed and grabbed some clothes and changed as fast as possible.

I sat down on my bed and leaned against the bed post thinking about what Delia said, "How did you do it?" Ron asked me.

I turned to him and before I could respond he continued, "Never mind, doesn't matter," he said walking to his bed, "Might've let your best friend know though."

"Let you know what?" I asked. "You know bloody well what," Ron said. "I didn't ask for this to happen Ron," I said, "Okay?"

He just glared at me and I was just aggravated and mad by now, "You're being stupid," I said. "Yeah that's me," he said getting in bed, "Ron Weasley, Harry Potters stupid friend."

I looked at Neville and Seamus who were staring at me. I got up and walked over to Ron's bed, "I didn't put my name in that cup, I don't want eternal glory, I just wanna be...." I said, "Look, I don't know what happened tonight, and I don't know why, it just did, okay?"

He shook his head and rolled over. I sighed and got in bed, "Piss off," he said. I just stared at him not believing this, but just forgot it and took my glasses off then laid down.

It felt like an eternity before I finally got to sleep, but when I did it wasn't a pleasant one.