Talking Body

John's POV;

It's been about a couple of months since Katy and I made it official. I'd have to say that I honestly couldn't be happier. Things have been going so well, almost too well, but I couldn't ask for anything more. She's perfect.

...

I glanced over at Katy, admiring how she looked in her black polka dot bathrobe. It was a normal day, the weather was nice, but I was quick to remind myself that I had a show later tonight. I didn't know if Katy wanted to go as well, or if I should just go on my own with the remaining of my team. Either way I was kind of dreading it. It was a private event; I don't go on tour again until next August.

Katy would most likely enjoy seeing me perform, but it was kind of nerve wracking for me because she's never witnessed me performing me live.

She adjusted herself in her seat at the island in the kitchen, crossing her legs and smiling widely down at her phone. I stood there, in the middle of the living room, staring at her. She sighs, gently sliding her phone back into her robe pocket and getting from her seat. My eyes were still on her, I couldn't seem to wipe the smile off from my face. "What're you looking at?" She giggles, making her nose crinkle cutely. I snap out of it, looking down at her. It was quite of a height difference actually, about 8 inches.

"You." I smirk, playing with her silky black hair that fell just below her shoulders. She placed both of her hands on the sides of my face, beginning to scratch the stubble I had that grew from about only a day ago.

She grins, hopping into my arms. I hold her by her thighs, caressing them gently with my thumbs, careful not to drop her. "Oooo scruffy." She giggles playfully, kissing all over my face continuously. I want her to stop, but I don't. This moment was simply too perfect to ruin. I loved when she was like this; just so effortlessly lovable.

I burst out in giggles, leaning my head back as she continued to cover me in kisses, now making her way to my neck. "You should really go shave that if you want more." She encourages me, slapping my ass as she walks upstairs, not saying anything.

At this point our relationship was better than ever. I really hope it would stay this way because I'm madly in love with her and nothing can or will change that. Now we're getting a little bit serious, which im not minding because I was never quote on quote "serious" with a woman. But somehow enjoying it. I'm enjoying her and the things she brings me, including happiness. I haven't been happy at all in a while so right now I feel the same way i did 5 years ago, just a new me and not some guy in his late twenties looking so desperate for love. I didn't want to be desperate. I wanted to feel satisfied with the woman I was with. And I do. Katy's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.

The show was in 10 minutes, and Katy eventually decided it would be a good idea to come and watch me. I didn't blame her, maybe this would make a better affect on our relationship. We certainly needed to spend more time together anyway.

I plopped myself down on the couch in my dressing room, running my fingers through my long curly hair. I was a bit nervous, even though I knew i shouldn't be. Performing was obviously something I wanted to do my whole life, but I went hiding from the entire world for the longest time, unable to let myself interact with anyone. Not a woman, not my fans, not even my family. I was so guilty about everything I had done and it just wasn't a good time for me. Maybe now I'm a changed person. It would be good for me to have someone to wake up to every morning.

Katy had sat next to me, rubbing my back. It helped, especially coming from her. She was my biggest support system right now. "Don't be nervous, babe." She cooed in my ear, leaving the feeling of her warm breath on my neck. I smiled down at my feet, rubbing my eyes and looking over at her. "Seriously. I'll be in the crowd watching you. Don't worry about a thing." She says, serious enough for me to actually process it correctly. She really cared and so did I. We were both committed to each other and that was all that mattered.