My eyes landed on an empty spot at the far end of the school lot. I smiled widely thinking that someone above was on my side today. Racing over I began to prepare to turn into the parking spot, but another car beat me to it. I watched as the white 2013 Ford Mustang parked in the spot I had claimed from the moment I saw it. I slammed my hand on the steering wheel while muttering curse words. Anger was consuming my emotion due to the fact that I knew that car had seen me about to park there.

 Inching forward a bit, I rolled down my window, ready to spill out a butt load of words my mom would scold me for saying.

 The driver's door opened and I saw Bryson Wyatt get out. Narrowing my eyes I growled. Of course, it was him, he has no manners and really doesn't give a flying shit about other people. He was a bully, loved to push (mentally and physically) people and doing what he wanted was his motto.

 "That was my parking spot! Reverse it and go find another!" I told Bryson before he could close his driver's door.

 Turning his head he looked at me with his intense green eyes. "Sorry, Ella-"

 "Elle," I gritted knowing he had a passion for saying my name wrong. I started to wonder if he even remembers how in fifth grade I punched him for calling me Eli. Maybe, just maybe, I need to refresh his memory by having my fist become reacquainted with his face.

 "Got a graduation to get to, so find your own spot, Elijah," Bryson told me as he closed his door.

 I watched as his figure strolled towards the gym in a lazy manner.

 "Elle, whatever you're planning, don't do it. We're late and Mr. Grove is going to have our heads if we don't get in there as soon as possible," Randall complained.

 Deciding not to acknowledge what he said, I reversed my blue Honda Fit and parked it right behind Bryson. "Ready?" I questioned as I cut off the car and pulled the key out of the ignition.

 "Move your car, Elle! You can't park behind someone like that! You're blocking his car from getting out!"

 "That's the point, Randall," I stated before hopping out of the car.

 Getting out too, Randall started sprinting with me to the gym. "What if you get a ticket?"

 "I will pay for it."

 "What if he gets mad, gets in his car and backs out?"

 "And what?! Hit my car to try and move it out of way? Randall think logically, he will just have to wait for me to move my car."

 "I thought we were taking Kat's car to the after party."

 I grinned from ear to ear, "we are."

 I could tell that Randall decided to bite his tongue knowing I wasn't going to turn around and move my car.

 Running into the gym, Randall and I gasped for air.

 "There you two are! I told Mr. Grove that you and Randall were in the five hundred building," Kat said as she rushed over to us.

 "Where are the caps and gowns?" I inquired knowing we had very little time to spare before the graduation ceremony began.

 "Over there," Kat said as she pointed to the clothes rack that held two red gowns. "The caps will be handed out when Mr. Grove gets back."

 I nodded and dashed over to the rack. I picked the smallest one out of the two, knowing that it was mine. I unzipped the back and slipped it on. As if she could read my mind, Kat walked over and zipped it back up.