chapter 1-BlackStormxBumbleBee

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην n_rry1D

Niall's POV

"Hey Zayyyyyniieeeeee. Come on man. Just wake up already. I'm calling out your name like 15 minutes now for God's sake" I said and jumped onto Zayn while he was still sleeping in his bed peacefully.. He covered his duvet on his head while he was shouting "Go awaaayyy".. 

"Come on Zayn. We're gonna be late again. Mrs.Trouble's lesson is the 1st lesson. You don't wanna made her angry and stay 1 more hour after classes over, again.. Right?" I said with a chuckle.. while tickling him..

 "UGHHH! I wanna sleeep..5 more minutes.."he said with a groan, and then he uncovered his duvet a little and "5 more minutes..Pleeaseeeeee babe.." he said with pleaded eyes. 

Aww he was using flirty-words and trying to be cute.. So he would be off the hook.. Normally it could work.. like always.. But I really didn't wanna stay to detention today. 

It'd been just one week since the school started, and Zayn managed to go to school late two days in a row.. and because of him, so did I.. And today..the football team I was in, was going to hang out together, and I didn't wanna miss it. And he had hockey practice after school.. It would be bad for him, too.. His coach got mad when he stayed in detention..

"I'd already gave you not 5 but 15 more minutes. Get ur cute ass up or I will throw it out of bed, Zayn. Come on babe" I said. "You're bluffing, you won't do that to ur Zaynie" he said cheekily. "Try me" I said and started to count down from 5 to 0.. 5-4-.. "No, No.. I'm warning u.." Zayn was saying.. 3-2-1.. 

And at that moment, I threw him, he felt down with a loud noise "Ugghhhh.. Ni.. You shouldn't do that" he said with a growl. I chuckled to his grumpy mood and started to run away..Because you shouldn't stay alone with a grumpy or angry Zayn alone.. That didn't end well.. like ever..

"Yeah, you should run. If I catch you, you will be dead Ni" he said. "Yeahh..Yeahh..Yeahh.. If I left a penny to a jar whenever I heard you say that I would be f.cking rich by now Z." I yelled. 

He chuckled a little to that and "You're already rich. Why bother?"he yelled back. "Come on breakfast is ready. We should eat really quick and get out of here. And please don't waste a lot of time in front of mirror.. We're already late.. Hurry up" I said. "Ok..Ok..Jeez" he yelled back from his room. 

When Zayn came to the kitchen, he was still checking his hair from every surface he was seeing.. He was so handsome and sexy, like always. And his hair looked good in whatever shape it was.. But.. as usual.. he just didn't believe that.. He always wanted me to fix it, I didn't know why.. then he satisfied and somehow thought that his hair really looked good.. even if I didn't do much.. thing to change it..  

"God! Your hair is just perfect. Come on" I said while putting forks and glasses to the table. He held my waist behind my back and "If you brush it a little and fix it for me, it can be better" he said, kinda whispered next to my ear in a flirty way.. 

"Yeah? Ok.. but promise me we will get out of the house in 5 min. and be at school on time then Z." I said, "Promise, Ni.. and you will shape it perfectly with ur magical hands, like always? Pleasee? I can even give you a lift with my BlackStorm" he said..

That made me chuckle.. because his offering to give someone a lift with his precious BlackStorm, aka. his motorcycle.. was so rare.. He had this awesome huge black Harley Davidson, with black leather bags on each side. He wore black or dark colors always..to match with it.. I guess.. 

He was so obsessed to his motorcycle.. It was like his babe.. He only allowed me to touch it, gave me a ride with it and such generally.. Only I had unlimited access to it.. not even his gf/bf..  and I loveed that fact..