"Dant." Dimitri started to plead.

"No." he snapped again, his body visibly shaking. "Maybe you can wait... sitting idly by and watching as she goes on dates with those pathetic..." he closed his eyes as he fisted his hands to his side. "I can't watch her go out and pretend like it isn't killing me... like it's not ripping my heart from my chest... I don't know how you do it." he growled meeting Dimitri's gaze. What does he mean it's killing him?

"Why does it bother you that much?" I snapped jumping up to my feet, demanding an answer. Dimitri reached out grabbing my wrist and tried to get me to sit back down. "No. I'm tired of this... this whole thing. I'm not yours, you don't own me." yanking my hand from Dimitri's grip as I screamed out my anger.

Dante snapped his eyes to Dimitri having another one of their silent, knowing conversation. Dimitri hesitantly nodded, before he stood to leave. He hooked a finger under my chin, turning my head to him and smirked at me. Furrowing my brow, not sure what that look was supposed to mean until he slowly leaned forward, wrapping an arm around my waist to press his hand into the small of my back and the other gripping the nape of my neck, successfully pulling me flush against his muscular form.

"Mitri?" I whimpered, startled by the change in direction this conversation was taking and questioning his actions, when I was swiftly cut off by his lips. His soft, sweet, gentle lips that sent an electric tingling all through my body as our lips molded together perfectly, moving in sync with each other. Instantly melting into his firm grip as I moaned in the back of my throat. There was no room or logic to resist him, not that I wanted to. He pulled back as we both gasped for air.

"Perfect." he purred tucking a loose strain of hair behind my ear, letting his fingers trail down my neck. Dazed from what just happened, all I could do was stare at him in shock, did that really just happen? Then I felt Dante's firm grip on my forearm, yanking me toward him as sparks shot across my body.

"Dan..." I began to protest as he pushed me against the wall and pressed himself tightly against me. Gasping in shock I tried to lean back, out of his grasp, yet there was no room to go anywhere.

"You. Are. Yours. And no one else's." he growled through clenched teeth, before he descended his head, crushing his lips to mine, taking complete dominating control over my mouth as his hands gripped tightly at my waist. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck, just as lost in his kiss as I was with Dimitri, both were so different with their kiss, yet both felt so right, perfect even. Why did this feel right, why did I absolutely love how they both made me feel whole, complete. I can't be in love with both of them, can I?

Biting back on my bottom lip, I distractedly started running my index finger across my lips, lost in the memory of how their lips felt pressed against my own, how they both tasted, how sweet and gentle Dimitri's kiss was, whereas Dante was controlling and full on dominating in his kiss.

Groaning beyond sexually frustrated, I hung my head and decided that sleep could only help at this point. Grabbing at the blankets on my bed and pulling them back, I snuggled myself into the familiar bed, wrapping myself in the same blankets from my last night I was here. That night I was with the boys, squeezing my eyes tightly shut I willed myself to sleep, wishing that my mind would stop flashing the images of that night, of them, across my eye lids. Clenching my thighs together as the throbbing heat pulsated between them, I pushed at the images and drifted into a restless sleep, feeling lost, lonely and confused, even more so know that I was here.

 Clenching my thighs together as the throbbing heat pulsated between them, I pushed at the images and drifted into a restless sleep, feeling lost, lonely and confused, even more so know that I was here

"Mia." Dimitri groaned beneath me as I straddled his waist, his hands rubbing up and down my thighs as I scraped my nails along his hard chest. Moaning I threw my head back, resting it against Dante's hard, well sculpted chest, slowly he slid his hands under my vest top effectively removing it as he went.

"So beautiful." Dante whispered, his lips grazing my right earlobe.

"Gorgeous." Dimitri agreed sliding his hands from my thighs to my waist, gripping as he grinded into my throbbing core.

"Please, please." not sure what I was begging for, but wanting more of whatever it was. Dante moved to remove my bra, pulling it from my body as it tingled and pulsed with need. Dimitri grabbed my black boy short panties and swiftly ripped them from me.

Gasping my fuzzy, lust filled brain realized I was completely naked between the boys. The thought was quickly removed once Dimitri brought his hand to my apex, pressing his thumb against and slowly rubbing my clit. Dante ran his hands down my arms, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine, reaching around he cupped both of my breasts, kneading them as he sucked on the hot flesh on my neck, he slowly tugged and twisted at my hardening nipples.

"You. Are. Ours." Dante groaned removing a hand from one of my breasts, to grip my neck pulling it back as he ran his lips along my jaw. All I could manage to reply in was moans and groans as my whole body was filled with a euphoric, cherished, and loved feeling.

"Mia." Dimitri hisses as he slides a finger between my slick folds, while his thumb continues is slow tortures swirling on over sensitized clit. Suddenly I feel his finger sink into me, letting out a small squeal of surprise I try to pull back in shock as electric sparks shot out, causing a tingling heat of pulsating need to pool in my belly as Dimitri thrust into me.

"Sshh." Dante purred in my ear as he glides a hand down my body, lingering for just a moment on my breast, giving it a quick squeeze before continuing down my stomach toward my hot, wet core.

Dimitri slipped a second fingers into my throbbing channel, effectively removing his thumb, only to have it replaced my Dante's finger tips. "So wet for us, baby." Dante smirked against my shoulder as he kissed, nipped and sucked along the arch.

Dimitri upward thrust pick up their pace as he stretched me open, biting back on my lip I gazed down at his beautiful face, his eyes are dark and hooded with a lustful, hunger. I was surprised to see that his normally blue eyes, look black as onyx. The thought passed quickly as the throbbing, tingling at my core built quickly, I clench around Dimitri's fingers that started pumping faster and harder.

"That's right baby, cum for us." Dimitri's husky voice cooed. My whole-body clenched up, the tingling zapped and spread out through my body as I cry out as the tension snapped and sweet release washed over me.

Gasping in shock I sit straight up, desperately trying to catch my breath as I realize that I just orgasmed from a dream, not any dream but that last night with the boys. Shakily, I run my hands over my face, as my breathing starts to regulate. Feelings sweaty, hot and extremely bothered I throw the blankets off and welcome the cool air that hit my over sensitized skin.

Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, I lean forward with my head in my hands as I try to shake the images still clear as the night, they happened from my lust filled mind. Why did I have to dream about that night? Of all things why that, it was like my mind and body where betraying me at every turn. Shaking my head, I supposed it was probably from being in such close proximity to both Dante and Dimitri after so many years.

The feelings I had, no scratch that, have for them haven't changed or diminished one bit over the years we've been apart, if anything they've gotten stronger and more demanding.

How am I going to survive my emotions for them being here? Will they give me the space I need to understand and except the fact that I do in fact want both of them? That I need, lust, desire and yes despite the attempts to push the thought from my mind, love them both. What is wrong with me? It's not right to feel this way, but I do. I only feel completely whole when I'm with them. Man am I messed up.

Please Vote if you like the Chapter! Feel Free to Comment!