Chapter 8: For The Last Time!

The coin landed.

Half of the class stared in shock, the other half gazed in awe. Their friend's fate had been decided. As the old saying goes: "Change is for the better, until it becomes worse."

Tails.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'm staying a boy? I really, truly am? But am I really? I already have to act as a girl, wear girl's clothes. So does it actually change me?'

"Well Nagisa-kun. There you have it. Do you want to tell Yuuji-kun the truth?"

"No. That'd be too hard on him." Nagisa said in reply, defiant.

"But what if he become emotionally attracted to you?"

'What if. Yeah, what if? I guess I probably should...'

"Alright, fine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving behind what happened to be the old warehouse on the outskirts of the estate, they took Nagisa to the park, and left him to text Yuuji, and explain to him the situation.

Yuuji arrived a half hour later, looking confused but happy. Nagisa didn't want to turn his day sour, but it was inevitable.

"Yuuji-kun I have something I have to tell you."

"Of course Nagisa-chan! I'm all ears!"

"I'm* a- I'm a... boy."

"What're you talking about Nagisa-chan? Did someone dare you to do this?"

"No Yuuji-kun, I, really truly am a boy."

"No. You're lying."

Nagisa looked at Yuuji with a smile, and asked "Does this face look like a face that's lying?"

Yuuji paused, he looked sad, then angry, then sad again, then annoyed, then disappointed, then... jealous...?

"Okay, Nagisa-kun."

"I'm sorry. Please, let me explain."

"Do you think I care if you're a boy or a girl? I fell in love with Nagisa Shiota. You crushed me, sure, but I will make you my little girl."

At this, Nagisa started to cry. But followed it up with laughter. Yuuji looked at him with confusion, before joining him.

"However Nagisa-chan, I didn't know you had such a passionate hobby... I don't expect you to change clothes, just so you know." The blush that came across Nagisa's face was deeper than magenta.

"For you then, Yuu-ji-kun!" Before he knew it, Nagisa was truly starting to fall in love with Yuuji, whether he be a boy or a girl for the rest of his life didn't matter, so long as he, or she had Yuuji with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That week was spent trying to kill Koro-Sensei, whilst studying for high school entrance exams. Upon entering his class, on the first day he wore the skirt, Koro-Sensei had asked the reason behind it all, but he seemed now not only to accept it, but expect it. Not that Nagisa was planning to change for Yuuji, but he thankfully didn't have to change in the girl's locker room for gym. Or maybe that should be unluckily?

In between all the wolf whistles he received as he entered, and the hypnotised stares whilst he was changing, Nagisa didn't get a moments peace or privacy. Then he remembered. He still had the girl's sports uniform of blue skirt and shirt. 'Oh god, how am I gonna change into this without the whole class laughing? Oh. Yeah. Use a towel.' Nagisa could have slapped himself on the head for being so stupid this whole time.

Gym was boring old routine drills, but after gym, Nagisa walked down to Ikodai-san's house to babysit for him, whilst he and his wife went out, as they do every Friday night. Nagisa went through the usual routine, but after, Hinata asked Nagisa a question.

"Nagisa-chan? Can I ask you a question, as a fellow girl-"

"Eh? What? When did I say I was a girl?"

"Wait, you're a boy Nagisa-chan?!"

"Yep!" Nagisa remarked, looking down on Hinata with a smile and a peace sign with his index and middle fingers.

"Oh... Er... Excuse me..."

Blinking, Nagisa asked himself 'What did I say wrong? I never told her I was a girl, and she had to find out the truth sometime, the relationship I built with them is entirely based on trust...'  Walking upstairs to Hinata's room, Nagisa knocked on the door.

"C- Come in..."

"What's wrong Hinata-chan?"

"Nothing..."

"I can tell when something's wrong, y'know. I have been coming here every Friday for two months."

"Nothing's wrong..."

"Just tell me, I won't be mad."

"I- I don't want you to be a b- b- boy..."

Nagisa could only laugh at this childish response.

"I'll change then shall I? But all these weeks, you've been thinking I'm a girl, and you haven't cared that it's actually been a boy have you? It's alright, I can understand how you must feel, it's not like I wanted to dress up as a girl to begin with, but I have someone..." Nagisa blushed. "L- Let's leave it at that."

Hinata's interest had peaked though. "Tell me Nagisa-chan! Go on!"

"N- N- No. There's really nobody I'm interested in. Really." But Nagisa's blush deepened further.

"There is  too! Tell me! Please Nagisa-chan!" Hinata started towards Nagisa, 'Oh god, I was always vulnerable to tickling...'

"Big brother Kasa! Help me squeeze information out of Nagisa-chan!"

'Oh come on! He's nearly twice my height!'

"Coming Hinata!" The tickling commenced.

"Stop it! A-hahaha! Please- ahaha, stop- hehehehe stop it! I'll tell you! Please stop! Hehehe, hahaha!"

"Alright then, stop it Hinata, let's see who her lover is."

"It's- It's a guy, wait- her?" Nagisa responded.

"Yeah, you're a girl, right?" Shaking his head, Nagisa continued without explanation or seemingly as if there was no interruption.

"It's a guy called Yuuji, he's about 5'11", his dad's some sort of famous celebrity and he likes cookies. Er... Come to think of it, I don't know that much about him..."

Kasa couldn't speak. Not due to Nagisa's words, but due to the fact he wasn't female. It was inconceivable that a guy could look that cute in a skirt. Yet, here he was, staring at her- no him  in shock and lust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the last time, I'M NOT A GIRL!" Nagisa said, as he was followed by his new fan club. As it turned out, they didn't care, so long as he looked cute. He had just recently acquired this club, yet there were over fifteen people there wanting them to himself. He wasn't a god, and he certainly wasn't a girl. Yet the new fans were the least of his worries...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this was a bit dull, sorry. The next chapter will be better... I hope... It was mainly just a recap chapter. I'm sorry if it jumped around a bit, but I promise the next chapter will be better. Like seriously. But yeah, if you want anything from this story, just comment, and I'll see what I can do! (33 reads from the previous 1, I'm getting more fans!) Thanks to those who've read thus far, and will continue to read!

* - Nagisa first uses the much girlier 'watashi' before changing it to the more boy-like 'boku'.

Thanks for reading! Over and out!