Chapter 5: Hate The Police

Walking home, Nagisa attached the key chain to the left strap of his bag, it was when he did this that he noted he was being shadowed. By who? Well, it was none other than his former classmates, Tanaka, Kogona Tagawa and Kazutaka Shindo. Unalarmed, Nagisa continued his calm walk home, though he was beginning to feel vulnerable in nothing but a skirt and socks. He heard footsteps. They were walking fast. Slowly, Nagisa started to run. It was a jog at first, but the pressure soon built up, and the footsteps were drawing nearer. 'Crap, I need to get out of here fast, but these shoes aren't that useful when it comes to running. They're drawing nearer. Oh crap they're going to discover me if they already haven't...'

Nagisa continued running, and headed down a side street in the hopes of losing them, instead of continuing on his normal route home. The footsteps continued to follow him, 'Shit.'  Nagisa sidestepped the trash cans layer out on the pavement, and continued down the back alleys in his neighbourhood.

At least he did until 'Dead end. Just a fence beyond here.'  

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. Enjoying your adventures Nagisa-chan? To be honest, I thought you were always a girl, but I didn't think you'd come out so soon."

"Your such a freak, y'know? I mean why would you actually wear girl's clothes? Do you get off on it or something?"

"No, I-" Nagisa tried to protest, but was cut off.

"Well, I don't suspect the principal would expel you, but you wouldn't be coming to school for too long, unless we kept this a secret from him." Kazutaka said.

"Please, don't tell any-" Again, Nagisa was cut off.

"Shut up Class-E scum! If you don't want anyone to know, you're going to have to obey us for a bit."

"I'll do anything. Just please don't tell anyone, and pretend I'm a girl." Nagisa begged, he was now on all fours with his head lowered.

"Ha! What a scrub. All right then slave, wait here." Tanaka went off, but the other two stayed there and mocked Nagisa for wanting to be a girl. Tanaka returned with a bag in hand, and they set off. As soon as they left the alley, however, Nagisa let out an ear splitting shriek. All eyes in the street were on them. The Class-D students scarpered, in the hopes they wouldn't be associated with what seemed to be a junior high school girl crying for help. 'Pfft, all was needed was a bit of acting for those guys, they won't bother me again.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking home, Nagisa was unrecognised, in fact they were the first people who had  recognised him. He found it strange, yet, as he turned the corner into the shopping district to cut across it, a man flew out of a bank, carrying three suitcases, and a mask over his head realising he couldn't handle them all, he threw one into the crowd, and it was oh, Nagisa's super bad luck that it flew right into his arms. The police arrived on the scene almost straight away, and Nagisa found himself in a massive conundrum, alright.

Half an hour later, Nagisa had his bags confiscated, with his student ID. in front of him and his head held in shame.

"Okay, a few questions, and then we'll call your parents," said the officer in front of him.

"First off, can you confirm that you are Shiota Nagisa?"

"Yes, sir."

"You are male?"

"Yes, sir.

"You currently attend Kunogigaoka Junior High School?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you deny you were outside the bank holding a black suitcase full of stolen goods at seventeen hundred hours?"

"No, sir."

"Were you involved in the crime committed by one, Hatake Kyoutatsu?"

"No, sir."

"What is your home phone number?"

"XXX-XXX-XXX"

"I see, that is all for now. We will ask Hatake Kyoutatsu, and phone your parents." And with that, Nagisa was left with a second police officer. The officer looked like he had something he wanted to ask, and Nagisa couldn't bare it.

"What do you want to ask?" Nagisa said, with a sense of dullness to his voice.

"Oh, well, erm... Is that er... a hobby of yours...?" the officer asked. He immediately followed the question up with a blush.

"..." 'The easiest way out of this is to say yes, but who knows what sort thoughts, this guy'll have about me...'  "... Yes."

"I see, and are you interested in... earning some money, as a cleaner and a babysitter tomorrow?" A deeper blush formed on the officer's face, and Nagisa could tell why, 'I mean it would be embarrassing to ask a suspect to babysit his son or daughter.'

"Yeah, I am, I guess." Nagisa replied. 'I mean, what've I got to lose?'

The first officer returned and said "I'm sorry we brought you in here, you're free to go." and that was all Nagisa needed. He turned to the second police officer and said "5:30pm Kunugigoaka station." Smiled, and walked off with bags in hand.

Arriving home, he told his mum of his escapade, and told her he was babysitting tomorrow night. Surprisingly, no objections arose from the other end of the table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! I'm going to start the next chapter right away! I mean, that's what being an author's all about! If you guys want anything, or want to express your views, be my guest, and comment below! 

For those who don't know, Hate the Police is a song by Mudhoney, and one of my favourites! Check 'em out! This chapter was originally going to be about police abuse, but that seemed way to deep and ethical for 11:00pm. More of the sorta stuff I write at about 12:00am! :)