Niall Imagine, Dirty - I'm the boss

Start from the beginning

You couldn't help it but laugh, he didn't see that coming did he? 

You saw your house right up the road, so you turned around and sent Niall a smirk as you ran straight to it. You lived in a safe neighbourhood and because it was so early in the morning you hadn't locked the door. You flung the door open and ran into the livingroom and hid behind the couch. ''Y/N? Where are you?'' he asked as he jumped into the house and started searching for you, you chuckled a little and decided not to answer. ''When I find you I'm going to fuck your brains out darling'' he said, you knew he was grinning. You loved it when he was dominant and knew what he wanted, the whole thing just made you get shivers down your spine. 

''Oh come on! Where are you Y/N? I want you'' he yelled as he continued to search for you in the kitchen, followed by the living room. You remained silent as he entered the livingroom, you decided to take a sneak peak and noticed he had one hand in his pants, jerking himself off. You giggled, that's the horny leprechaun you love so madly. ''Oh god.. Please...'' he begged as he looked around, clearly not good enough.

You decided to show him some mercy as you jumped up from behind the couch and put your hands up ''looking for something babe?'' you asked. His face lit up by the sight of you, and you noticed his eyes was filled with lust. He still had his one hand in his pants, moving it up and down his whole lenght. ''Y/N don't ever run from me again..'' he said as he walked towards you, you sent him a grin as you ran up the stairs. You heard him groan as he ran after you. 

''Y/N COME BACK HERE!'' he yelled after you playfully, he really was horny. You enjoyed teasing him. You hid behind a closet in the bathroom, sat down and hugged your knees tight into your body. You kept your mouth shut as you heard his footsteps coming closer. ''Ugh, you're such a bad girl aren't you?'' he said as he roamed the hallway looking for you, he was obviosly tired of searching. You knew exactly what he wanted.

''THERE YOU ARE!'' he exclaimed as he suddenly stood infront of you. You immediately regretted that you actually sat down to hide, as you didn't have any chance to get away. ''Finally'' he said and smirked, you couldn't help but smile at him as he came closer to you. ''I'm in charge now'' he whispered, making you almost moan by his sexy voice.

He bent down to your face as he kissed your lips, his tongue begged for entrance, but you wouldn't let him, as you still found it funny to tease him. He frowned as he pulled away from the kiss and stood up again, his huge boner showed really well through his grey sweatpants. Quickly he pulled down his pants, followed by his boxer, his big boner slapped to his stomach as he was carefully pumping it. ''Open up'' he whispered as he looked at your lips, you just looked at him and pretended that you didn't understand his command.  He moved closer to you, and you carefully grabbed his c*ck. He moaned as you pumped it slowly up and down, ''ugh, faster Y/N'' he whispered. You pretended that you didn't hear him, which made him frown again. 

''You're such a teaser'' he whispered as he grabbed you by your hair and motioned you closer to his tip. You opened your mouth and let your tongue slowly lick the head, small moans escaped his mouth as your tongue danced over the head of his hard growing boner. You continued teasing him for a few seconds before his moans turned into a groan ''Please Y/N.. I can't.. take this'' he whispered, you smiled as you took it all in. You sucked his whole lenght, almost making him scream of pleasure. ''Oh my god..'' he whispered as he arched his neck, he took a tight grip at your hair and quickly pumped you up and down to go faster. 

Suddenly you stopped and his eyes widened ''WHAT WAS THAT FOR? I WAS SO CLOSE'' he said and pouted. You just sent him a evil smile and he sighed ''OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH.. NOW I'M REALLY GONNA SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BOSS Y/N!''. Your heart skipped a beat at his suddenly change of mood and the butterflies in your stomach turned crazy. 

Niall bent down and lifted you up bridal style before running out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He tossed you on the bed and jumped on top of you with a smirk. Before you could think twice about what was happening he already had pulled all of your clothes off. Suddenly you felt two fingers push into you. You moaned in pain and let out a shaky breath. ''I'm gonna show you what happens to bad girls that won't listen'' he whispered seductivily as he quickly flipped you over. 

You were now positioned in a doggy style. ''I wanted to do this the moment you bent over to tie your shoelaces...'' he whispered and postionied himself at your entrance. He dug his massive c*ck into you and you moaned as he pushed it further and further inside. ''Oh my god'' you whispered, he quickly started to thrust faster and faster, making your boobs sway back and forth by his movements. He thursted harder and you heard your skin smackin' against eachother at every thrust. ''WHO'S THE BOSS?'' he yelled as he slapped your bum making a tear slowly falling down from the corner of your eye ''YOU ARE'' you yelled back as he continued with his hard thrust. 

He breathed heavily as he held his hands tight on your hips, thursting into you harder by the second. At your time of being girlfriend and boyfriend you had never expierienced Niall being this harsh, but you liked it. 

''I'm c-close'' you stuttered, he continued thrusting and whispered ''not yet baby, not yet''. You tried to hold back, but it was so hard. You couldn't help it, you came and realeased yourself around his d*ck, making him moan. He continued to thrust, but even harder ''I told you not to''. You screamed at every thrust, suddenly he started getting sloppy. Just a couple of seconds later you felt his c*ck twitch and his fluids mixed with yours as he hit his climax. 

You both collapsed on the bed, panting like never before. ''Wow'' you whispered. ''Y/N... you're amazing'' he said as he looked into your eyes and smiled, you liked how he could be strict and ''the boss'' at one second and suddenly turn into that lovely caring Niall. You just loved him so much.

~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it!!! ;) What boy would you want me to write about next? Please comment :) 

Love you xx