Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next morning, I woke up to find the balcony doors had been opened and a bright light was hitting me in the face. I groaned and rolled over in annoyance,  instead of putting my face into a softness my pillow, I found myself laying on someone's chest and that chest belonged to Aro, who chuckled at my morning attitude. Before I had actually met Aro and my life had gone downhill, I was actually a morning person and would be the first one up every morning but with all the stress of my life I was just to tired to get up early plus I wasn't used to time zones yet." Kira it is time to get up, the sun rose over two hours ago" Aro whispered and I whined out like two year old" five more minutes, it's to early and I'm comfortable". I pulled the blanket over my head and I heard him chuckle again.

" but Kira, I want to see those lovely blue eyes" when I still didn't get up, the blanket was pulled from my grip and I pulled the pillow over my head to block out the brightness of the room. I heard him sigh" if you get up now, I will answer one your questions" he bargained and I looked at him before sitting up. He smirked and I rolled my eyes, before he held out his hand for me to take, which I did.

( quick authors note, if you read this when I posted it the first time, that was an accident and I am sorry to everyone who read it and were disappointed by how short it was)

Aro enclosed my hand between both of his and I watched as a small smile spread across his face before he let go." ask away, mi amore" he told me and I decided to ask one of the less important questions." why do my eyes turn color"

He was silent as he thought about it before answering but took my hand tracing the two bite marks he had made over the years, both to save my life but the older one was the one Aro gave me to turn me, which obviously failed because I am still human, well mostly anyway." The blue and white is almost like the war going on instead of you, one part wants to be human while the other tries to take you over. The Purple however shows that you can survive the transformation but it is a small chance" he told me and I frowned." which is why we will need to turn you soon" he sighed.

" when are you planning to do it, to turn me" I asked and he smiled" perhaps your birthday, it is after all the day this began" then with that he was gone. I sighed before changing clothes and laying on the bed since I couldn't go anywhere or do anything right now. My phone started playing ' Hey soul sister ' and I quickly answered it.

hey Alice

Hi Kira, tell me do you think I should use roses or tulips for the bouquet?

why are you asking me, it's Bella's wedding not mine

because, you are her sister and Bella does not know style like you do

true, alright what color are the roses

After I helped Alice with the decorations, she asked what I was wearing to the wedding to which I rolled my eyes at and I heard the door behind me open but I knew it was Aro.

Trust me Alice, I know it will to your very obsessive fashion approval

It better be, or I will be very disappointed in you Kira Swan

I laughed turning to see Aro looking at one the many bookshelves in the room, trying to make it look like he wasn't listening.

I'll call you later Alice, good luck on teaching Bella to walk in heels without breaking her neck

She hung up and I put my phone away. Aro came over to me with a small smile" mind talking a walk with me" I shook my head and, went over to grab my scarf and sunglasses before following Aro out the door. We walked through the almost disserted streets, Aro with a cloak over his head to block out the sunlight and me wearing my scarf and sunglasses. We walked through a small garden and i looked around in wonder.

( now for something a little different lol) Aro's POV

As we walked I watched her face light up with a smile, wishing I could see her eyes light up with that lovely smile, but I knew the dangers for her. The little girl I found in that hospital had grown into the strong, independent women who walked next to me and I knew she was meant for me and me for her. As she admired the flowers and the garden, I took in every detail about her, the way her long brown hair was hidden underneath a dark blue scarf but some of it escaped as she smelt the flowers, how her pale skin glistened slightly, showing how different she was from everyone else. Unlike me she was no monster, she was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen and one day soon, she would be my queen.

I had no doubt she would survive, she was strong but I wondered if she would have an ability, for once I didn't care. I only wanted two things when it came to my Kirabella and those were her safety and happiness. We walked back toward her room hours later and I noticed how tired she was, but said nothing about it. She grabbed her clothes and went to change, when she came back she sat next to me. I took her hand and traced the scars I had made. As I did, I looked through her memories and thoughts, but one caught my attention. It was from when she was younger, she looked about 7 and was dressed in black tutu, spinning gracefully across the room but in the background you could hear a voice calling out." Bella, Bella, Bella where are you" She stopped dancing and looked up at the women who resembled her.

This must be Kira's mother I thought." Kira, have you seen your sister"

" she's probably hiding somewhere because she is so clumsy and afraid she will knock someone over"

" Kirabella Jasmine Swan, do not make fun of your sister, how would you like it if everyone made fun of you "

The looked down at her feet and mumbling" Sorry mom"

I let go of her hand and I noticed her eyes were closed, and he breathing was slower. She had fallen asleep, leaning down I kissed her head whispering." Goodnight, mi amore. I have lived over 700 years and have loved only twice, but you my Kirabella have captured my heart from the very beginning."