Chapter 18

Dan's POV

I kissed Arin again, he had a smile through the kiss.

He again had his hand hovering over my chin similarly to how it was a few days ago. He decided his next move and rubbed my upper thigh and brought our lips together again, tangling his hand in my fluffy hair and pulling it lightly. I moaned against his lips, finding it extremely arousing what he had done.

"You can't do that or I'm gonna go full chub." I said with a giggle.

"Oh what? This?" He asked, pulling my hair again.

"Arinnn." I whined, "Please?"

"Only if you come home with me." He said, rubbing my knee.

"But what about Barry, I can't leave him alone."

He nodded "Just come back with me and we'll chill and I'll make you dinner and we'll go back to yours."

I agreed. "Sounds like a plan."

"Okay, lets go." He said, leaning down and picking up his jacket. His hair moved and the small bruises we slightly noticeable.

"Watch how you move cause you have hickeys."

"Shit. Okay let's be quick."

We walked out the room and made our way towards the door.

"Where you guys off to?" Ross asked.

Arin and I were still stood facing the door. "To a gay club." He said sarcastically. "Back to my house."

"Dan, you gonna come home tonight?" Barry asked.

I turned over my shoulder "Yeah probably."

Suzy was silent.

"Hey Arin, I have that game for you." Kevin said, stepping towards us.

"It's fine man, I'll get it tomorrow." He said casually.

We kept walking.

"Nice hickeys, Arin." Ross mentioned with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, flicked him off and we quickly left.

Arin's POV

We drove home, listening to music on the radio.

"How do you work this thing?" Dan asked, tapping the CD button.

"Then shit gets crazy, I water my grandma's daisies and sit down with her for biscuits and have a nice chat." Blared from the speakers, I was listening to the attitude city CD a few days ago and forgot I had it in.

"Really Arin?" He asked, pushing my shoulder.

"What? I can't listen to my boyfriend's band?" I said, trying to make him blush, which I successfully accomplished.

He smiled "Why are you so good to me?" He said, rubbing my hair.

I smiled, shrugged and pulled into the drive way.

We went to my room.

I pushed him down on the bed and started kissing his neck.

"Your turn for hickeys!" I said with a chuckle.

He let out a raspy moan and giggled.

"Whatchu laughing at?" I said sassily with a big smile.

"Your beard tickles." He said, giggling.

I rubbed my face all along his neck, pecking his neck as I did, him squirming and giggling as I did.

"Quit tickling me!" He said pushing me.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" I said poking his ribs.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed me and pulled me to the bed, tickling me every where.

"Please... Stop." I said through laughs.

He laughed and stopped, laying his head on my stomach.

"Wanna go take a bath?" I asked, quietly.

He had a smile. "Yeah, that'd be nice."

"I have a shit ton of bath bombs." I said, pulling out a box "Suzy always left em' around."

"Oh cool!" He said taking the box and picking each up to sample as I ran the water.

"Here," He said, holding out a blue one. "This one smells really good."

I took a wiff and handed it back to him and pulled off my shirt, "Put it in."

He dropped the soap in and it fizzed and swam around the tub.

"Woah." He said looking at the colors "There's so much glitter!"

"Yeah, were gonna be glitter unicorn monsters." I said, stripping the rest of my clothes and settling in.

Dan got in and sat on my lap, leaning down to kiss me.

He smiled and let out a sigh. He pushed back my hair and kissed my forehead. I smiled and rubbed his stubbly chin.

We readjusted and Dan was tucked under my arm, creating circles of foam on my chest.

"I'm glad you kissed me that day." He said quietly.

"I'm glad I did too."

He sat up and turned the Jacuzzis on and tucked himself back under my arm.

"I'm really happy when I'm with you." He said "I was starting to get really depressed again and then we started dating."

He paused and let out a happy sigh "and now I'm happy again."

I was happy too. Being with Dan was perfect. We were great together, like two peas in a pod. I guess going through all that heartbreak was worth it cause I got him in the end.

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. We've been on vacation and I haven't had much time to write and when I do I end up hating it so idk.. sorry. Thanks for reading. Bye..