Chapter 8

Note: First of all I want to thank each and every one of you, thank you. Thank you for reading my story and leaving those lovely comments. Also, sorry for the late and short updates. I type out each chapter on my phone so it seems really long but I'm guessing it's not. Oh and thank you for being so patient. 😊 P.s. I wanted this part to be about their feelings and  to make it clear to the readers where each of them stand cause I think it was getting confusing.

Niti:

It all started with that one question, "How are you feeling?". Thanks to my concern I now have to deal with his over-growing closeness towards me. Although it's not entirely his fault. I may have partially wished for that but I wasn't too sure anymore. We are in this unfamiliar territory now and we don't know how to act.

Weeks had passed by and we were back to our old ways. Doing our scenes and then pretending the other person didn't exist. Omg! It's so much easier this way. I believe that the characters we play on screen are so intense and have gone through so much that we as real people, Parth and Niti, have lost our chance to find ourselves and explore the kind of relationship we share. We never got a chance to develop a normal relationship. We never found our middle ground which is probably why it's either extreme love or extreme hate for us. However, over the months we've worked together we have learned how to be indifferent towards one another, and indifferent we were.

Besides, the one thing that bothers me about him is the wall he builds around himself but last week when he dropped me home I could see some cracks in the wall. Anyways, earlier I thought he was like that with only me because of the fight we had but on a closer look I realized its not just me. He's very picky when it comes to who to mingle with but the people he is close to, well, he treats them like family.

Also, how can I forget the misery he put me through? What he did was not only unacceptable but also unprofessional on so many levels. When the whole drama unravel we were new to the show. I didn't even know him, it's not like I do now but you know what I mean.

Parth:

How can I forget what she did? That girl is nothing but trouble. Something doesn't add up though. She doesn't seem like the girl to sabotage someone else's relationship but she did. She sabotaged my relationship. But what about last week? What was all of that good girl act. Asking me how I feel? Showing concern? And I was stupid enough to to fall for the act. Maybe that's what she wanted all long.

Or maybe we never got a chance to get to know each other. At first we didn't have scenes together then there was that initial discomfort and then the whole fight happened. It's like the time and circumstances have always been against us. And maybe I just saw the bad side of her first and based my opinion on that. When I am with her nowadays it just seems like she has so much more to her.

She's not the girl I thought her to be. I thought she is this immature girl who craves attention. This girl, who's life revolves around social media and creating controversies. This girl, who loved high school drama. This girl. But this girl was nothing like that. This girl wanted nothing from life but simple things. This girl, who never craved for more but was content with what she had. This girl, who wanted nothing but the best for others. And this girl was exposing sides of me that I didn't even knew existed.