Chapter 3

Parth:

I read the next question while Niti was giving the answer to the previous question. It was hard to concentrate when she was talking especially when she was flashing that beautiful smile of hers. I had to mentally slap myself when I realized I was gawking at her. Concentrate Parth.

Q) Do you believe in second chances?

Out of all the things that have happened in my life I wounded up at the one with Niti. That fight. I was deep in thought contemplating whether or not I believe in second chances when I felt nudge.

"What's the next question? Parth? Next question?"

Her voice snapped me out of my stupor. I read the question out loud while looking at her for a sign, any sign.

"Why don't you go first, I'll have to think about this one." Niti offered.

"Umm...yeah sure. I've never really given it any thought but I guess I do believe in second chances. Just because things don't go right the first time doesn't mean that that person and you are not compatible. Compatible for love, friendship or any form of relationship."

"I do agree with Parth but I guess it depends on the person as well, whether or not they are worth the trouble 2nd time around"

Is she worth the trouble? That's the first thing that popped in my mind after she stated her point of view.

We gave a message for our beloved fans and the interview ended. I still couldn't get my mind off of the last question. If all of that mess hadn't happened what would our relationship be like? Not "professional" for sure. It would've been different. Is it time for a second chance?

Niti:

I swear he was looking at me while answering the last question. And why did it feel like his answer had a subliminal message behind it? Was he trying to tell me something?

"Kaisa tha tera interview Mr. Sadu.com ke sath", Charlie asked with excitement.

"Jaisa humesha hota hai, sada wa"

All of the girls were laughing and I realized it wasn't that bad. Actually this was probably the first time both of us didn't HATE being there. One step closer. One step closer to what though? Friendship?

"We heard there are going to be a lot of touchy feely scenes after this separation track. One step closer to making MaNan babies." Krissann exclaimed with a teasing tone.

Hold on. Can she read minds? MaNan babies would have to wait, I need to figure out these PaNi feels first.