Michael Imagine (Dirty)

Start from the beginning

I pushed myself forward, pushing my hands underneath his shirt, I grew impatient too fast and pulled the hem of his shirt over his head before he had the chance to re attach our lips. "Someone's eager," he chuckled as he rebalanced himself, his shirt meeting the pile of clothes already adorning the floor. "Shut up, you want it just as bad," I smirked before palming him through his basketball shorts. A surprised grunt passed his lips at the sudden contact to his aching member. His eyes squeezed closed as he ground his hips into my hand. Before long he smacked my hand away, "I don't want to come in my shorts," his hands forwardly ripped my pyjama shorts down the panes of my legs, he dropped to the floor as he gently lifted my right ankle, unhooking my shorts and leaving a sweet kiss at the base of my ankle before he repeating the action with my left ankle. He looked up through his lashes at me, my eyebrow raised in question to the reason behind his smirk when he blew icy breath up at my heat. My hand unconsciously tangled into his hair as my core began to tingle, my wetness increasing the pleasure his small breath induced. He chuckled again before untangling my fingers from his hair and standing up. The smirk was pulled from his face as he took in the of my mostly naked body, I felt exposed, stood in nothing but my lace underwear. I ignored the blush apparent on my cheeks and the nervous twist of my ankle into the carpet as I took in the admiration pouring from his eyes. "Holy shit." He gulped as his vision raked up and down my body. I took his lapse in eye contact to take in the panes of his own body. He still had his shorts on, but the muscles in his leg were still bulging, I held back a giggle as my eyes reached the evident tent at his crotch. The smile was pulled from my complexion just like he had when I found his bare torso. He was closely matching my own pale skin, our mutual hatred of the outdoors contributing to our pasty appearances. My tongue ran over my lips as I absorbed the sight of his prominent v lines leading into the visible white band of his boxers, I imagined running my nose down the trail of hair leading to the place that would have me aching tomorrow. Every previous time flicked through my mind as I further traced his torso with my vision, the dip and hardening of his defined abs, the memories of my mouth tracing every inch of his chest, my tongue flicking over his hardened nipples. I sighed audibly as the aching in my centre increased. My sudden vocals forced him to break away from staring at me. "Let's get down to it eh? I've been waiting too long on tour to fuck you, my hand and a few dirty photos of you don't match anywhere close to your tightness clenching around me," I groaned at his dirty talk, unaware that he had been walking me backwards to the bed until my thighs hit it and I fell backwards, him landing comfortably on top of me. My hands twisted around his neck as I crashed my lips against his, the kiss was hungrier this time, our desperation for each other's touch speeding our connection.

"I want you so bad," I groaned, grinding my hips into his leg, he moaned in response to my contact. He took the removal of my lips against his to move his mouth to my neck. I winced as he bit down on my sweet spot, a mixture of pain and pleasure flooding my senses, his lips pressed against his attack as he sucked harshly against the spot that had me moaning uncontrollably, he was definitely marking me, as I felt blood rise to the surface of my skin he retracted the sucking of his lips, instead he blew cold air over the spot, my lips parting as a satisfied sigh left them. His eyes stayed glued to mine as he moved down my body, his palm squeezed at my left breast, his mouth repeating the attack he had left on my neck on my right nipple, a scream left my lips, my hands tightening in the sheets, if he carried on like this I would come undone any second, "M-Michael if you you carry on I'm gonna come" my pitch raised incredibly as he gave my nipple an unforgiving tug, "Then let go for me, this is just the beginning," the intensity of his words pushed me over the edge and the tingling in my stomach knotted, his name left my lips in breathy gasps as I came undone in front of him. He smirked as I came back to reality, leaning up onto my elbows, "You're going to be so wet for me fuck," his eyes closed as his fingers trailed down my leg, popping open as he moved the rest of his frame down my body with his fingers. He winked at me before his digits tips hooked into the underwear I had specifically wore for him, his eyes dropped to them and he cracked a knowing smile, "my favourites" it was barely audible but the recognition of my gesture made me smile. The fabric was slowly pulled down my legs before he threw them over his shoulder, his lips reconnecting with my ankle. He left sloppy kisses up the inside of my leg until he reach my thigh. He licked a stripe up to my heat, making me squirm. His hand pushed my hip into the bed, a signal reminding me to stay still. My head dropped back into the pillow as we made eye contact, his flicked his tongue seductively against his upper lip as I groaned at the sight, my wetness reaching my thigh. He shot an unhurried glance at my most private area before he spread my legs apart, he lifted each leg up onto his shoulder and pulled me towards the edge of the bed, kneeling on the floor before he moved his attention back to where I needed him most. His finger reached up and brushed down my soaked slit, eyes closing as he felt how wet I was. "You're soaked shit, who made you this wet," I was lost in my moans and gasps to answer him, but the loss of contact reminded me how to speak.