Lots of love

4 months later, Hazel and Jake have their own house and a outside dog named "Harley." Harley is a year old, she is a white Labrador retriever with lots of love. Hazel had a cat, but gave it to her mom. "Puff" was the cats name, it was black and fluffy.

One evening, Hazel and Jake run into Niall and Emalie at the grocery store. Emalie is pregnant with a little girl, Emory Camille. Hazel speaks up, "We are engaged, not sure about little ones just yet." Finally they get away from them, and finish their shopping. "I haven't thought about little ones, but I would have some in the future." Hazel speaks up. "I've thought about them, I want one." Jake said. "I'm 20, I feel like I would get judged because 'I'm to young.' Would I?" Hazel asks. "No, you would get judged if you're 16. Hazel you're 20 and I'm 22, I think it's time if you want one then have one now." Jake explains. "After we get married." Hazel said.

15 days later, Hazel is walking down the isle in a beautiful white dress with a small baby bump. Jake didn't want to wait, so Hazel thought it wouldn't be that bad. Hazel and her mom are on no talking terms, but she still showed up at Hazels wedding. Hazels mom wanted them to wait until after marriage to have a kid, but on the bright side she'll be a granna.

The evening of Hazel and Jakes wedding, Hazels mom Sarah speaks to Hazel. "I hate being this way, I hate not talking to my beautiful daughter. I want to apologize to you and say that I'm sorry for not agreeing with you and your husbands decision. It's hard seeing your little girl grow up. On the bright side I'm proud to be a granna. I'm gonna be the best granna ever, I'm gonna spoil it to pieces!" Sarah explains.