Cabin 12

Hazel wanted to go back home. She wanted to stay with her horse, Arion. She wanted to stay connected to wifi, and watch Netflix. Most of all, she wanted to stay with her best friend, Niall. She couldn't, her mom made her go to this stupid camp to make friends. Hazel looked down at the camp flyer.
----------------------------------------------HAVE ONE OF THE BEST TIMES YOU'VE EVER HAD AT CAMP TEE!

Camp Tee is a beautiful place to spend your summer. Based on the river Tee. Our camp provides horseback riding, swimming, campfires, and plenty of activities to do!

There are 12 cabins, placed in a U shape. Each one has a counselor.

A TIME TO NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! PRICE: $250 per kid.
----------------------------------------------
Hazel thought it was kind of cheesy, and unfinished. 'Okay Hazel,' she thought, 'it's only one summer, you can do this.'
The bus stopped. Kids started to get off the bus. Hazel counted 12 before it was her turn to get off. She stepped off the bus. She looked around to see if anyone she knew was there. Nope, no one. She walked straight. She turned her head and looked at the water. She ran straight into a person. She looked up and saw the 2nd cutest guy ever. "Sorry, didn't see you." he said. His voice was kinda deep and he sounded like he was in a hurry. "No it was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." Hazel said. "New camper?" the guy asked. "Yeah, I just got here." Hazel explained. "I'm Jake, head counselor if cabin 12." Jake said. "Hazel." Hazel introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Hazel, you're going to love it here. I gotta go. See you later!" he rushed off.

Hazel was petrified. No one had ever been that nice to her, well except for Niall. The thought of him made her glow, then she was sad again.

Hazel walked into the pavilion. About 109 kids were sitting there talking to each other. Hazel knew nobody. She'd only met 1 guy and he'd already ran off. She probably will never see him again the entire summer. Hazel lectured herself. She took the last seat open. Some people looked at her. Girls gasped and gossiped. Guys couldn't take their eyes off of her. She put her hood on and hid. The lights dimmed, a spotlight came onto a girl walking across the stage. She was so beautiful. Her blonde hair fell perfectly across her shoulders. Her shirt was so yellow, a spotlight didn't have to be on to be able to see her. She had short, pink shorts. Her tan was perfect and she looked like a supermodel. Her makeup didn't just look perfect, it was perfect.

Hazel had mixed emotions about this girl. Stunned, envy, scarcity, uncertainty, and something else she couldn't describe.

Compared to this girl, Hazel looked like trash. She was wearing her favorite pair of jeans, a shirt that had a pegasus on it, and her favorite worn out jacket. She was glad the attention wasn't on her anymore, though.

"Hello, and welcome to Camp Tee! My name is Emalie, and I am here to tell you about this beautiful camp that we call home." Emalie said. Obviously, super popular one of the biggest people at camp that every one admires, and very pretty. Emalie continued, "Here at camp, every body knows every body and we love each other. Okay, to start off, we are going to do a little meet and greet. Everyone will get a chance to come up and say their name into the microphone and say one thing about themselves."

Hazel about fainted. She couldn't do it. She ran out of the pavilion, to the horse stables. The only place she could think straight.

Hazel sat there, shivering with terror. "Are you alright, my jewel?" someone asked. Only one person that calls her that. "Niall?!" she called out. "Yes" he answered. Hazel turned her head. Niall standing there sweaty, and tired. His blonde hair was plastered across his face. Yet, he never looked so handsome.

Hazel raced across the room to meet him. She jumped into his arms and gave him a bear hug. "What are you doing here?!" she asked. "Well, I missed the bus, then I asked your mom for a ride and she said her car wasn't working right and that you had already left. She said is wasn't far so I ran after the bus." Niall explained. "You're so dumb Niall, but I love you for it." Hazel said. Then, she realized that she had reviled her biggest secret. Niall stared at her with eyes bigger than the moon. "Really, you love me?!" he asked. "Well, yeah, I always have. Ever since we became friends." Hazel explained. "Aw. Thanks. I love you too." he said. "Well, put me down please." Hazel said. "Oh right, sorry!" Niall put her down.
----------5 silent minutes later---------

Finally, Niall spoke up. "We should go back to the pavilion." "Right, but first give me your hand." Hazel ordered. "Why?" he asked. "Just do it." she said. Niall gave her his hand. She held it and went back to the pavilion.

The orientation was almost over when they got back. Emalie had just introduced Jake, head counselor if Cabin 12. He winked at Hazel. Niall asked what was going on between those two. She explained how they ran into each other, how he was nice to her , and how he ran off.
"Okay." Niall finally said, relieved.

"Now," Emalie said. "we will see who goes into which cabin." She didn't sound very happy about that. Probably because she was a counselor. Cabin 1.
She called out A-G. Then she called out Hazel's name. Hazel squeezed Niall's hand before she went up. He gave her a sideways smile.

Emalie looked at Hazel and sneered. "Cabin 12. Congrats, Hazel." she said in disgust. She called a few more people, then she called out Niall's name. "Niall Horan." she said. Niall walked up and Emalie smiled real cute. Blood rose to Hazel's ears. Now she really didn't like that girl. "Cabin" she hesitated, "1!" Hazel felt like she'd been punched in the gut. "Congrats, Niall." Emalie said, she winked at him. Niall blushed. How could Hazel ever compete with her. She looked over at Jake, and smiled. Well, the best smile that she could put on. She felt like she'd been punched in the gut. Her best friend had been placed with a beautiful girl that she was already enemies with and they hadn't even had a real conversation. The only good thing about it so far was that she was with Jake. But, this summer was really starting to suck.