Head over hills

They finish eating their snacks, walking back to the cabin to put their bathing suits on. "I wouldn't wanna risk doing this with any other girl." Jake says, wanting to kiss Hazel so bad. "I hope we don't get caught." Hazel said.

Hazel and Jake are in the pool, trying to be as quiet as they can. Hazel, dancing around being her goofy self, makes Jake fall for her even more. "You're goofy!" Jake says somewhat laughing. "Come here, Hazel Grace." Jake said. Hazel swims over to Jake, Jake grabs her around the waist and pulls her in. Hazel wraps her legs around Jakes waist, Jake kisses Hazel. Next thing you know, they're going a little too far... Until a light flashes.

It scares Hazel and Jake so they get out of the pool, wrap a towel around them, and head back to the cabin. "We were so close to being caught!" Hazel said, worried.

Back at the cabin, they got changed into dry comfy clothes. Hazel was laying in Jakes bed, waiting for him to get done brushing his teeth. Jake gets done, runs into his room, and jumps on the bed wanting to play fight with Hazel. Hazel sits up at tackles Jake, Jake flips her over on her back and kisses her forehead.

Hazel, laying in Jakes arms speaks up. "I can't believe tomorrow is our last day. This summer has been by far the best summer ever. I hope my mom likes you." "I hope she likes me. Hazel, I see a future with you. I feel like you're the one. Hazel Grace it's only been 3 months, but I love you a lot more than you think. I am head over hills for you." Jake explains with a smile.