Healer of Hearts

"Niall, hi, what're you doing here?" Hazel asked, still enchanted by her adventure with Jake. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you every where." Niall said. Before Hazel could answer, Niall spoke again. "Do you know how worried I was? What happened? And where did you get that bracelet?" Hazel tried to explain. Where the bracelet came from, and the kayak. She couldn't really explain because she was still glowing. She didn't even realize that Niall was talking. "Hazel. Hazel. Hello?" He asked. "Sorry. But, yeah. That's all that happened." Hazel said. "I'm just glad you're okay." he said, lifting her off the ground in a hug.

"Niall! Sweetie! Come on or we're going to be late to the movie." Emalie called. "Oh. Yeah, right, coming! Hazel guess what. I got a girlfriend!" Niall happily said. "WHAT?" Hazel asked. He nodded. He pointed towards Emalie. She sneered at Hazel. "I gotta go. Talk to you later!" Niall said, running off towards Emalie.

Hazel was on the verge of tears. Now she couldn't even remember the happy feeling anymore. She ran to her cabin. Tears streamed down her face. She went to her bunk. No one else was in the cabin. She face planted into her pillow, sobbing.

5 minutes passed before someone came in the cabin. The person sat down on Hazel's bed. A hand rested on her shoulder. Hazel looked up. It was Jake. "Hey." he said. "Hi. What are you doing here?" Hazel asked. "Coming to get you actually. Dinner is almost ready. You can come when you want to. Come here." he said. He wrapped her in a hug. Hazel blinked back tears. "What happened?" Jake asked. Hazel explained what happened with Niall and how she had been there for a while. When she was finished, Jake finally said, "Wow. That's harsh." "I know." Hazel replied. "Well maybe dinner at a special place will heal your broken heart. Follow me." he said, leading her out of the cabin, and into a building that had an door wide open, with a big surprise waiting for her, with Jake.