Dates & moving bushes

Hazel saw Jake at the pavilion before he saw her. She snuck up on him from behind. He screamed and Hazel laughed. "Oh. It's just you. Don't do that!" Jake said, laughing. He continued, "Wow, you look amazing, Hazel." "Really?" Hazel asked. "I just tried something else, you know, to my hair, my mom packed this make up kit in my bag without me knowing it," Hazel explained, "I really like this dress, though. Thanks." Jake replied, "No problem. You know it's really hard to go shopping for girls who don't like ever wear dresses and heels. But it was worth it. You look amazing." Hazel blushed. "Thanks." Hazel said.

Jake had string lights hanging around the pavilion with delicious delicacies sitting around the table. "Dig in" Jake said smiling, still stuttered by her gorgeousness. "You go first." Hazel said grinning, almost laughing.

Hazel and Jake laughed the whole time. A bush by the side moved, Jake and Hazel turned their heads and saw nothing. They went back to their dinner. "That was weird." Jake said. "Give me your hand." Hazel ordered. "Why?" Jake asked, giving her his hand."Do you have a marker or a pen?" Hazel asked. "Yeah, um, here." Jake said, giving her a pen. "You better call me or text me. There's my number. Now, give me your number." Hazel said, holding out her hand. "Okay. Here." Jake wrote his number on her hand. "603-781-5436." Hazel stated. "Sh. Don't tell people my classified information. It's... Classified." Jake said , then he winked. "Okay. I've gotta go get in the shower, see you at 12:30 tonight." Hazel said. She excused herself to the showering area, glad to get the make up off of her face.