"Hm?" I mumbled.

I saw the shadow of a woman come up to me, she kneeled down and rubbed my arm as I layed on my back. "You okay?" She asked, rubbing my arm. "Arrrrhm" I groaned and felt a sharp pain in my head, it felt as if someone was hitting me in the head with a hammer.

what the hell?

I closed my eyes again, and began to feel cold. I noticed it was only the lower area of my body.

"All those days...." The girl continued.

I sighed and tried my hardest once again to open my eyes and fight the pain I was feeling.

"You'd come into work in those tight pants and short skirts..."

I finally got them to open. My eyes met India's.

My skirt was off, and she was eye level to my lower region, spreading my legs apart.

"I just knew that I had to have you"

What the fuck?

"HUH?" I tried and tried to raise at least a finger to push her off of me, but I felt numb all over, except for the constant pain in my head. I fought for the right words to save myself, like maybe stop! Or help! But all that came out was

"August"

I looked down and noticed her grin turned to a frown.

"What?" She asked.

You're not August, so why the hell you taking my panties off? My subconscious spoke but my mouth couldn't seem to get the thoughts out.

I felt her tug at my underwear.

"I finally have you all to myself" she spoke.

I felt extremely uncomfortable. Once again, I was about to be taken advantage of. Why did this stuff always happen to me? What did I do? Why didn't I listen to August? I could be at home in his arms right now, watching reruns of The Parkers, but here I am, spread eagle for my coworker unwillingly.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good" was the last thing I heard before my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my mind fell into a pit of darkness.

~

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the unfamiliar place. I sat up and frowned, rubbing my head. The sun was shining bright, letting me know it was the middle of the day.

"What happened?" I mumbled to myself. I was sitting on a small couch in a living room area.

I looked around and saw my purse sitting on the kitchen table. I got up and winced, feeling a soreness in my legs.

"Owwww" I whimpered. "I must've fallen lastnight" I thought to myself. I grabbed my purse and pulled my phone out.

32 missed calls and 29 text messages.

I swallowed hard because I knew that August was probably heated with me.

"You're up" I turned around and saw India, in a black pants suit and brief case.

I slept at India's house?

"Uhhh, yeah." I walked over to her. "Did I drive?" I couldn't rememeber a thing about last night. All I could remember was being sleepy and wanting to call August, everything after that was a blur.

I saw a small smile form on her lips. "No. You were totally wasted, so I drove us both here. I can drop you off to your car if you want." My first thought was no, and to call August. But I knew he would be angry and have a bunch of questions as to why I didn't come home. I couldn't avoid him for long, but I didn't mind waiting a little longer. I nodded and followed her out to her car.