Chapter III ~Horrible Human Beings~

Author's Note: He is the next installment of Stolen and I will give a big virtual hug to the first person to tell me where I got the title of this chapter from. ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Time skip to aprox. August 1983

Draconis & Septimus are a little over 3 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Septimus's Pov

"He's a Freak Tuny and I won't stand for him in this house!" the man with the purple face said and I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that he has found a way to be rid of me because I am the only one in this house that is referred to as a freak or 'the' freak.

"Well what do you suggest we do Vernon? We can't give him to an orphanage around here!" the horse like woman shouted back.

"I will take him to France on my next business trip and if he 'gets lost' then no harm no foul," the purple faced man was very proud of himself and I knew this was not going to be pleasant for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Two month's later...

Septimus's PoV

The purple faced man left me once we got to France. I was kind of puzzled because where I was seemed kind of familiar. I made my way over to something called Gringotts and made my way up to one of the guards in front of the marble building. "Hello Mr. can you help me?" I was less than half the guard's size and he didn't notice me until I pulled on his hand which I could barely reach.

"What do you need," the guard said with a sneer but I wasn't deterred by that fact.

"Help finding my family," I told him and he just looked at me for a while, "Please Mr." I pleaded with him.

"Go inside and go to the third teller and say that Bloodtooth approves," he said and I smiled and thanked him before going in the place and trying to avoid getting stepped on.

"Excuse me Mr. I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything important but the kind guard outside said to come to you and say that Bloodtooth approves," I could see the man looking around for the source of the voice so I again spoke, "Down here." He looked down and his eyes widened. He brought me to a room behind the teller's booths before he said anything.

"My name is Ironfist young man what is your name and what do you need help with?" he asked in a very kind voice. 

"My name is Septimus Prince-Malfoy and I need help getting back with my family, my twin especially," I told him and stared into his eyes pleadingly, "I have photographic memory and remember everything that has ever happened to me and I has kidnapped at a month old and I just want to go home and be with my twin please help me," tears where flowing down my face and I felt something break as I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~