"Not unless someone's seriously injured;" Luffy says and I pat him on the shoulder.

"I'll see you around then." I say before jumping away and I find myself in the Torino Kingdom. I spot Chopper in the middle of a group of people and he's wearing a weird disguise. Ah Chopper what are you thinking? I spot Chopper take off his disguise and throw it to the ground before he catches a whiff of something. Chopper turns in my direction and I give him a small wave before jumping off somewhere else. I end up in Iva's Kingdom, Kamabakka Kingdom next. I appear in a dining room and I spot Iva and Sanji stuffing their faces.

"Excuse me;" Someone says behind me and I quickly move out of the way as someone brings more food in. I look back at the table and notice that I've been spotted.

"When'd you get here and please don't say I've been here since we went our separate ways 'cause I know you're lying then." Iva says pointing his fork at me.

"Would I do that? Anyways I just got here and I'll be leaving now." I say and I go to take a step towards the door when something attaches itself to my leg. "Sanji get off." I say through clenched teeth and Sanji just shakes his head.

"Take me with you. Please take me with you." Sanji begs and I manage to pry him off my leg.

"No you're going to stay here with Iva and train. Even though you might die you will stay here and train." I say before chucking Sanji away and I send Iva a small glare that says you say anything you die. I jump away while Sanji's still stuck in the wall and next I end up on Weatheria. I spot Nami talking to Haredas in Weatheria's Library.

"Looks like she's back." Haredas says before getting up and opening the door. "Well are you coming in or not?" He says holding the door for me.

"Nah Just stopping by." I say and I see Nami look up from the book she was looking at. She runs out of the library and gives me a hug.

"You're okay." She says and I give her a small hug back.

"Yeah I'm fine and Haredas how do you always know when I show up?" I ask the old man and he points up.

"Whenever you show up here the windmill's speed up and the pressure also increases some." Haredas says and my mouth forms an O shape.

"Okay Nami I need you to let me go now. I've gotta get on the move again." I say and Nami sadly lets me go.

"How did you even get up here?" She asks and I just shrug before jumping away. Next I end up in a huge crowd on Kenzan Island in the Tena Gena Kingdom. I notice that everyone's surrounding a cage that's sitting in the middle and Brook's sitting in the middle of it reading the newspaper. I start whistling Bink's Sake and I see Brook's head snap in my direction. His eye holes find my eyes and I give him a small wave before jumping away. Next I land on Karakuri Island in the future land of Balgimoa. I land behind a group of marines that are standing there staring at Franky who's running around with a tiger rug on his head and it's on fire. I face palm and quickly get out of there.

I end up on the Bon Archipelago where I spot a very fat Usopp running around. I don't want to know and I quickly jump out of there as well. I land in front of a huge mansion on Kuraigana Island and mentally curse. Why did Zoro have to end up here of all places? I slip through the door and head through the halls towards where I can sense Zoro's presence. I stop in front of a wooden door where I can sense Zoro's presence along with Perona's as well.

"3D2Y?" I hear Perona say.

"Yeah we agreed to meet up in a certain location in three days but you know how that worked out." I hear Zoro say and I feel a smile creep onto my face knowing that he's safe. I turn my back to the door and start walking away when I sense a presence I was really hoping I wouldn't meet up with at the moment. I step to the left side and a huge black sword slices into the floor where I was just standing.

"Man you're trying to kill me aren't you?" I say and I send a glare at Mihawk who quickly sheathes his sword when he realizes who I am.

"YOU'RE ALIVE KIDDO." Mihawk yells and he goes in for a hug but instead he's greeted by my foot to his face.

"Don't even think about it slanty eyes." I say before pushing him away from me. Mihawk slides about half way down the hall and I quickly get ready to bolt. Before I can though Mihawk hugs me and he starts rubbing his check on the side of my head.

"It's so good to see you kiddo." Mihawk says and I easily manage to wiggle out of his grasp. As soon as I escape his grasp I punch him in the face.

"No hugs slanty eyes and don't go calling me kiddo." I say with my fist still raised.

"What's going on here?" I hear a feminine voice says and I let out a curse. Things are just getting worse by the second. "Who's this Mihawk?" The voice says and I peek over my shoulder to see Perona standing in the doorway. I sense Zoro move and a second later he appears behind Perona. My eyes widen a bit at the bandages that cover most his body and I see his eyes widen in surprise.

"Um what'd you do this time Zoro?" I ask pointing at his bandages and he snaps out of his little daze. His eyes narrow and he pushes Perona out of the way. Perona glares at him as he walks towards me with a fast pace. He stops right in front of me and starts poking my cheek. He keeps poking it and after a couple of seconds I get fed up with it. I grab his finger and glare at him. "Do that again and I'll rip your finger off." I say and Zoro suddenly pulls me into a hug.

"You're actually here. How are you holding up?" Zoro asks and I shrug.

"I'm fine;" I say and gently hug him back.

"You're not fine. You just lost someone close to you." Zoro says tightening his hug and I feel my eyes start to water.

"I'm fine;" I say again but my voice cracks and I know he heard it. Zoro lets me go and grabs my wrist before pulling me into the room he was just in. I spot a dumb folded Mihawk and Perona left standing there before the door shuts behind us. As soon as the door shuts Zoro pulls me into a tighter hug than before.

"Your voice said otherwise and your eyes do as well." He says and I hug Zoro back just as tight as he's hugging me.

"Shut up." I say and finally the tears start falling. We stay like this for a bit, with me crying in Zoro's arms and him holding me tightly to his chest. After sometime my sobs quiet down to sniffles and eventually they disappear completely.

"Are you good now?" Zoro asks with his chin sitting on top of my head.

"Yeah and damn you Zoro you always make me show my emotions." I say and Zoro pulls back to look at me. Zoro pulls me over to the bed and he lays down on it pulling me with him.

"Is that a bad thing? Anyways I can tell you need some rest and unless I do this you probably won't sleep." Zoro turns onto his side and pulls me closer. My head's resting on Zoro's left arm and we lay there for a bit facing each other. "Get some sleep," I give Zoro a small nod and close my eyes. I move into a comfier position which just happens to be closer to Zoro and I slowly drift off. Before I fully fall asleep I feel something lightly touch my forehead and then I feel a hand settle on top of my hip.