Chapter 42

Kaz (Back in the present)

An incoming presence woke me from my slumber. It seems that sometime during my remising about the past I fell asleep. I easily distinguish who the presence belongs to and a yawn forces its way past my lips. I cover my mouth and the yawn seems to go on forever. About half way through my yawn Robin walks into the clearing and she walks up to me and the Poneglyph. My yawn finally stops and I stretch before standing up.

"Hello Kaz it's wonderful to see you again and I have a few questions for you." Robin says as she scans over the Poneglyph and writes down the important details. She quickly finishes and places the notebook back in its original position before turning to me.

"It's good to see you as well Robin and I anticipated that you'd have questions for me. You can just read over this but I want it back by tonight at the absolute latest." I say as I hand her the old worn out journal. "This journal contains everything my family has learnt about the Keeper of the Devil Fruit curse and then some. It isn't one hundred percent accurate since I still haven't inputted the stuff I've learnt about it but it should answer all your questions for now." I say and Robin starts reading through it as we walked through the forest. We were headed back towards Otohime's grave when I heard the sounds of people fighting. By the presences I sense it appears that Luffy and Jimbei are clashing. We exit the forest and I spot those two with their fists raised.

"We should probably stop them and here's your journal back I'm done with it." Robin says holding the journal out towards me.

"That was quick and do ya mind holding onto it as I stop these two idiots?" I ask Robin and she shakes her head no meaning she doesn't mind. I give her a smile of gratitude before getting in between the two idiots who were rushing right at each other with fist raised. "Stop this stupid shit this instance dipshits." I say sending glares at each on in turn.

"Get out of the way Kaz." Luffy and Jimbei say at the same time but instead of doing that I just sigh.

"I told you two to quit it." I yell and those two get flung away by a huge gust of wind. "If you two don't quit it I'm gonna get mad and we'll do it the hard way then." I say with an evil look in my eyes as I crack my knuckles. Jimbei and Luffy instantly diminish all thoughts about fighting each other. I settle down in between them just to be safe and look over at Chopper, Franky, Nami, and Sanji. "Someone care to explain what's going on here?" I ask then and Nami speaks up.

"A guy named Hordy took over the castle and he has some hostages. He caught the King, the Princes, Brook, Usopp, and Zoro. Luffy wants to just charge in guns a blazin' while Jimbei wants to plan out the attack." Nami explains and I nod in understanding.

"Okay you two start talking it out and I'll be going for a little walk. Figure this out and if you start physically fighting again I'm feeding you to my good buddies called Sea Kings." I say glaring at them and I stand up lightly dusting off my pants. I walk away and once I was out of sight I jumped to the nearest water path. I create a water board and surf my way towards the castle. I've been getting info about Hordy for a while but I left it alone since I didn't think he'd try anything. Anyway I know that he'll be setting a trap with the King and Princes as bait somewhere outside of the castle. He has no use for Brook, Usopp, or Zoro though so he'd leave them in the castle somewhere.

I let out a curse when I see that the passage way to the castle has been shut down. I jump off the water board and exit the Fishman Island air bubble. I easily swim up to the castle air bubble and slip in it after I poke around with my senses to determine if there's anyone there. Since I only sense Brook, Pappagg, Usopp, and Zoro's presence I can conclude that it's just them here. I sense Brook's Body, Usopp, and Zoro gathered in one area. Brook's soul appears to be chasing Pappagg through the halls. Looks like Brook finally learnt the true purpose of the Revive-Revive Fruit. I make my way through the halls and I stumble upon the other's weapons. I place everything in Usopp's bag and somehow along with all the crap he already has in there it all fits. I throw Usopp's bag on and continue on my way of busting those three out. I turn a corner and Pappagg runs into my legs. I look down at him before looking at Brook.