Chapter 6

Kaz

"By the way I'm not sure where we are so I'm just wandering at the moment in a random direction. I know where Luffy, Robin, and Chopper are though so we can head in one of those ways if you want." I look at Zoro from the corner of my eye and I notice that he's also looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Let's just wander for a bit." Zoro says and he takes the lead. "I get lost easily so that's the best if we want to explore right?"

"I guess lets go." I yell and raise my fist into the air following Zoro off in a random direction.

"You act so much like Luffy sometimes and how the hell aren't you cold?" Zoro says shaking his head.

"Hey I don't act that much like Luffy and I'm hot blooded." I lightly punch him in the arm in annoyance.

"Well right there at the concept of adventure you really acted like him but from what I can tell that's the only similarity between you too. Being hot blooded doesn't explain how you're warm enough in that; I wearing a thick winter coat and I'm still freezing." He says looking at me and lightly punching me back.

"Doesn't the concept of adventure get your blood boiling? I know at the concept of a fight yours does." I point out walking backwards in front of him now trying to steer him away from asking any more about how I'm warm.

"Yeah a fight really gets my blood boiling and my blood boils a bit at the idea of adventure but I usually get lost so it's not as fun." He says before suddenly he grabs my arm and pulls me closer. I feel heat rising to my checks but try to hide it. "You shouldn't be walking backwards."

"Huh?" I turn around and see a cliff behind me. "Thanks." I turn around and look down the cliff edge with Zoro. Usually I would have sensed that but it seems that I let my guard down. That isn't good; they could attack at any minute. I can't let my guard down even for a second it could cost me my life along with the crew's.

"Look at that." Zoro taps my shoulder and points at something. I follow the direction he's pointing in and see a big yellow building.

"What the hell? This has got to be the weirdest thing ever. Let's go check it out." I grab Zoro's arm and jump over the edge of the cliff.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?" He yells and I just laugh at his expression.

"Don't worry about it I'll make sure you don't injure yourself." I say.

"I'm not upset about that just tell me before you do something like that again." He yells at me and we land feet first on the ground.

"You have Luffy as a captain and you're upset about a little jump. You're a strange one." I shake my head.

"That's Luffy though; even though you're his brother I was hoping you'd be more like Ace than Luffy." Zoro starts walking towards the weird building and I follow behind.

"I guess I'm a mix between them." I shrug not caring anymore. We enter the building and just start going down random corridors. After some time Zoro opens a random door and we're greeted by a huge wave of heat.

"Man is this room ever hot." I say wiping away the bead of sweat forming on my forehead. We walk forward and see a fat man lying there on a couch in only a weird feather skirt thing.

"Hello I thought you were my son Cappuccino. You see I'm waiting for my family to show up for my party and the organizer just stepped out. Here I was saving this for the party would you like to share it with me?" He asks holding out a bottle of alcohol.