Chapter 21

I'm back!!! Sorry for not updating sooner and stuff I kinda caught a stomach bug... well two. I got one right after I got better from the first one. I've also had to adapt back to school life and I've got another job now so I'm juggling two jobs, school, and I'm also looking at colleges and shit for next year.

I finished with the Little Blue and Strong World Arc. It goes from about halfway through this chapter to about halfway through Chapter 26. I also have to change the chapters after this because I'm still trying to keep to about 2000 words per chapter. Anything that's after Chapter 26 is still the original stuff but the chapters have been rearranged a bit.

Kaz

"Okay get her out of here and now." I say and Zoro lands beside us. "You guys get out of here and now." I say and Luffy splits the building in two with the help of his giant axe. I shake my head and go to jump down onto the main deck of Spa Island but Zoro grabs me. He jumps down to the deck of the Sunny and he lets me go. I quickly jump off of the Sunny and into the ocean.

"Hey what are you doing?" Zoro yells at me and I just ignore him as I swim away. I surface on a piece of drift wood and it happens to be beside Doran's piece of drift wood.

"Doran you're dead." I say and I smash him in the side of the head with a kick. Foxy glares at me in anger and I glare back which results in them instantly swimming off in fear. I let out an annoyed sigh and use my curse to change into my usual clothes. I had John put everything in my room and that room's actually something I created with my curse. It doesn't really exist well I guess you could actually say it jumps between dimensions when I want it to. I can even just take certain things out of the room and put certain things in the room. I jump back to the Sunny's guest room and plop down on the bed. Man has this been a tiring day I think and I'm just about to fall asleep when Zoro burst through the door.

"Kaz there you are. We couldn't find you and everyone started panicking cause we thought you might've been left back on Spa Island which is now a huge pile of rubble. Come on you've gotta come up to the main deck with me." Zoro says and I glare at him.

"Too tired; if you want me up on the main deck you'll have to carry me." I say while closing my eyes and Zoro lets out a sigh.

"Fine then." He walks over and gently picks me up. My eyes snap open and I look up at Zoro.

"What are you doing?" I cautiously ask and he looks down at me.

"You told me that if I want you up on the main deck I'll have to carry you there so I'm carrying you there." He explains and I shrug. I did say that so I can't really blame him.

"Okay but lay me down on the main deck in a comfortable spot." I say and after getting a conformation nod I drift off of into a partially awake partially asleep state. I can tell when Zoro sets me down and I move around a bit. "Good choice." I say before fully falling asleep.

I feel my head resting comfortably on something warm and I hear Nami screaming about finding a gem.

"Zoro you get off your butt and search as well." Nami yells.

"I kinda can't at the moment." I hear the swordsman say and it appears that he's the one I'm resting on.

"I don't care move Kaz and help look." Nami yells and I groan.

"Will you shut up? The gem's right there." I point underneath the swing and I can hear Nami rush over in that direction.

"Oh My God it is. How did you find that Kaz? You've been asleep for the whole day and you haven't once opened your eyes." Nami says and I let out a yawn.