44

~ Andy's POV ~

I decided, seeing as me and the guys are on main stage after Slipknot, I'd listen to their set, because they're a fucking awesome band. I sigh, they're Hannahs favorite band. If I'd still been with her right now, I would've taken her out to see them. She's still cooped up in her bus though, she's missing a fucking awesome show. Im backstage right now, I can see the crowd from here, everyone's headbanging. Then I see her. Hannah. With Justin. And Joel. Laughing, headbanging, having a lot of fun by the looks of things. They're standing in a sort of triangle, all holding hands. Meaning Hannah is holding hands with that Joel prick, fucking DOUCHEBAG TRYNA STEAL MY GIRL!!! Oh yeah, she's not my girl anymore. She suddenly lets go of both of their hands and makes a heart symbol with her hands and bursting out laughing, almost falling over. She just told them she shipped them as a couple, I can tell by their reaction and hers. She looks like she's having so much fun. I remember when she used to laugh like that when she was with me, it seems like a lifetime ago now. I miss her. I miss her calling me "Andy Pandy" and "Andy bæ" and her surprise hugs. And that kiss. Fuck, that kiss. I wish I'd gotten to kiss her like that again. But I fucked everything up, as always. Im such a fucking douchebag. I tear up as I watch them, wishing I could have fun like that, wishing I could sweep her off her feet. Its then she turns around to face the stage, and our gazes lock. A tear falls from my eye, I quickly wipe it away. Her face saddens, like she's disappointed, or suddenly broken. I shake my head and turn away from her. The guys are all still pretty pissed at me for what I said to her, but Ashley realizes how much I regret it now and tells me whats been going on and stuff, which is nice. I miss her so fucking much, I wish she missed me too.

~ Hannah's POV ~

Andy turns away from me, he was crying, I could swear it. He was watching me and the guys dance, and he was crying. Was he jealous? I couldnt tell. Whatever, Im having fun for the first time in a week. Admittedly, Joel holding my hand felt kinda...wrong. Because I feel like it means something different to him than it does to me. I was holding his hand because we were having fun as friends, but I think he wants something...more. Im not ready for that. Dont get me wrong, he's a really nice guy and he's fucking hot too, but its been a week since my last experience with a boyfriend-ish role, and look how that turned out, so Im kinda put off it for now. Maybe one day though, who knows!?! Justin was just being awesome, acting like a big kid. Then Justin left, because him and the guys had to perform, leaving me and Joel alone. It was fine at first, but then Slipknot went off stage and on came Black Veil Brides. I bit my lip nervously, scared of what was going to be said. I dont think he'd say anything to me, or about me, but he's unpredictable from my experience, anything could happen. But it doesnt, he greets the crowd, they scream, and they break into Rebel Love Song. Hearing him sing words like that, it did something. Suddenly tears are streaming down my cheeks. Andy stares at me for a moment, seeming curious as to why Im crying.

"Take your hand in mine its ours tonight, this is a rebel love song!"

He sings, sending me off the edge. Im sobbing. A hand flies to my mouth and I turn to Joel. "Im sorry, I cant do this, I just cant!" I shake my head and run, as fast as I can, back to the staff bus. I practically fly past Garry and Bob, neither of them questioning me. I jump into my bunk and curl into a ball, feeling the hole in my heart rip open again, and holy fuck it hurts. I cry silently, not wanting to risk being checked on.