30

~ Hannahs POV ~

Im in the passenger seat of a car now with Andy mo fuckin Biersack. Im smiling like an idiot of course and Andy is still holding my hand, which is part of the reason Im still smiling like an idiot. Hahaha, idiot. American Idiot. Haha. Ha.

We drive for about 10 minutes until Andy parks on the side of the street. He jumps out of the car and runs around to open my door for me. He takes my hand and helps me out of the car.
I giggle "Such a gentleman!"
He laughs "I told you I was a gentleman, not just because I look good in suits!" He winks at me and my heart flutters. Holy shit. No guy has ever had this affect on me before. But then no other guy is Andy mo fuckin Biersack.

He walks me down the street and we soon reach Hot Topic. We stand outside the closed doors. "So-" Andy begins. "-I know how much you love rock music, and how much you hate socializing. I know you SAY you hate cheesy shit, but you're really a sucker for it, so long as its not too cliché. I know you're a huge fan of Slipknot and Marilyn Manson, and you'd happily spend all day in Hot Topic, but as you hate socializing you rarely go in there, because there are so many people in there all the time. So, for tonight, I paid them to open the store just for us, so you can spend as much money as you like on all the merch you want and only have to talk to me the whole time!" He smiles proudly.
My jaw drops "Andy! You shouldnt have spent all that money on me!"
He laughs "Dont worry, I kinda said me and the guys would do a bit of modeling for them and do a special performance in here at some point, so I didnt have to pay very much!"
I sigh with relief  "Oh thank fuck!" Then I throw myself at him and wrap my arms around him "THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH ANDY YOU'RE FUCKING AMAZING AND PERFECT HOLY SHIT!!!" I squeal.
Andy laughs and wraps his arms around my waist "You're welcome beautiful, you deserve nothing but the best!"
I giggle and blush, then the clinking of keys can be heard and the doors to Hot Topic open. Andy grabs my hand and we run inside together, eager to see all the merch without anyone to disturb us.