confessions (pt 3)

They lay there for a while, their thoughts settling and their heartbeats becoming less and less audible. (audible.com/connor)

When he deemed it appropriate, Connor sat up, twisting his wrists and leaning on them behind him. Troye opened his eyes and soon after sat up as well, staring expectantly at the smaller boy.

After yet more contemplation, Connor turned his head.

'Troye?'

Troye licked his lips passively, as he felt the wind sweeping away the moisture on them.

'Yeah?'

He got up and swivelled around on his knees to face Troye, as the younger of the two was slightly behind him. He sat back on his ankles and put his hands on his knees, playing with the rips in his jeans. He looked around tentatively, and then raised his head, making eye contact as he said:

'Um, may I please kiss you?'

'Connor, is that even a question?'

Troye brushed his hand past Connor's earlobe and through the short hairs at the back of his neck, while Connor cupped Troye's face with his right hand palm, placing his leg in between Troye's putting a little bit of weight on Troye's left leg, all on one swift movement.

They made eye contact for less than a moment, a split-second, and leaned in, not slow, but fast, like they had been awaiting this for a long while.

At first, the kiss was hard. Connor used the strength in his wrist to push their faces together, hoping that in these actions, he might push away his insecurities, his sadness, his self-doubt. It wasn't physically painful, but emotionally, especially for Troye. It hurt him deeply, shook his being, to know that a downright beautiful boy could be so unhappy with himself.

A tear slid down Connor's left cheek as he brought his hand round, meeting his other at the nape of Troye's neck. As the kiss became softer and softer, Connor started to sob. He was completely overwhelmed.

Troye broke away momentarily before kissing him again, and again, and again, until the kisses were just little peppers around his face, hoping desperately that he could reassure Connor.

As he pulled away for the last time, he spoke softly. So softly that it felt intimate, that he was sure only Connor could hear.

'Hey, Con.' he gently grasped his jaw, holding him and supporting him.

'What's wrong?'

Connor collapsed into him, moving his leg over so he was straddling his hips as it was the closest he could get to the other boy, his arms threading around his waist before moving up his back and feeling his shoulder blades as he pulled him as close as possible and released his built up emotion into the bony and beautiful boy's delicate collarbones.

'I'm so, so, broken, Troye. You don't want me, I'm a burden.'

Troye's eyes widened at this statement, but he quickly collected himself, knowing he had to reassure the fragile boy. He brought a hand up Connor's back, all the way to his neck, so he was stroking the baby hairs at the back of his head.

'Connor, please please please don't let yourself think that for a second. You may be broken, but you can fix yourself, and I want to be standing right there beside you as you do it. And I have full confidence that you can, and you will.' He said, as Connor's thumbs brushed his cheekbones and jaw, his lips parted and breaths starting to even out.

'What the hell did I do to deserve you, Troye?'

'I don't know, but may I please ask one more question?'

'Fire away.'

'May you kiss me again?'

'Certaintly.'

A/N: THIS IS THE SHORTEST THING EVER IM SORRY

i may have done it on purpose tho im such a tease ayy ;)

part 4 asap, juuust writing it up now

also can you guys leave (more) comments?

like i dont wanna sounds thirsty or smth but i would much rather get feedback and know whether ur enjoying it or not than get votes, ygm? so pls leave some it would be much appreciated and they boost my confidence in my writing loads most of the time, like to know that someone cares enough to comment :)

nag me to update here:

twitter: awipfranta

tumblr: ironicallytronnor

read my fav's work here:

kokorofranta (2 chapters up, he should be writing the third if he knows what the hell is good for him)

aannnyyway love you all and thank you so much for reading as always,

GBYEEEE X