approaching

Phoebe gets a call from James.

James " Phoebe? Hello, I'm James."

Phoebe " Hi, James."

James " I have a good and bad message for you. Which one would you like to hear first?"

Phoebe " Of course the bad one." 

James " The family of Lydia don't allow that someone meet Lydia. I'm sorry."

Phoebe " It's okey. You did what you can."

James " Now the good message. I talked to her family again and told them that you found her diary and you are really interested to meet her. 

Phoebe " And what did they say?" 

James " They allow you to meet her but only with me."

Phoebe " Really? This is perfect. When can I meet her?"

James " Whenever you want."

Phoebe " Today? Do you have time?"

James " I'm really sorry but today I'm busy. But maybe tomorrow?"

Phoebe " Of course, I have time for it. I'm so hopeful."

James " Ok. See you tomorrow. I will pick you up. Send me your location." 

Phoebe " Okey. See you."

°*°

The relationship of Phoebe and John is getting worse. In the last two weeks they tried to speak as little as possible and they dodged each other. John is getting jealous because Phoebe spends too much time with James. They are talking much on the phone and meeting each other almost every day. It seems that they have built a good friendship - and maybe more. 

the next day

James picks Phoebe up and they start to drive in the direction of the mental institution. 

James " Are you excited to meet Lydia finally? "

Phoebe " Yes but I'm a little bit nervous too."

James " I think it will be good for both of you. In the last time nobody have visited her. She feels lonely and abandoned. The meeting will do her good."

Phoebe " I'm waiting for this meeting for so long. I hope that I can help her by talking with her."

James " I'm sure everything is gonna be fine."

After 30 minutes they finally arrive Radley. Phoebe sees an old, big and a little bit scary building. The windows are battered and broken. It seems not to be inviting. The atmosphere is oppressive and really silently. She takes a look around but she can't see anybody. It is dead.

James " What are you thinking?" 

Phoebe " I don't know. I'm a little bit worried that Lydia is staying here. Is she staying here alone?"

James " Yes but only for some months because the other patients are with their families. But Lydia's parents are dead yet. She has only two nieces and they don't come to visit her frequently. Only on christmas."

Phoebe " This is terrible. Come on we have to find Lydia."

Phoebe is panning James on his arm into the building. James opens the door and it makes a creepy noise. Phoebe is frightened and anxious. Inside the building she sees a big hall with many paintings on the walls and many tables and chairs. They go upstairs to the patient's rooms. Phoebe follows James darker into the building. Then he stops in front of a black and old door. Next to the door on the wall the name ' LYDIA HARRINGTON' is written.