Confusion

SAMS POV after concert

We walked out of the stadium and hundreds of screaming girls were running all around us. It was so crazy im surprised I didn't trip over my own feet. Erica was like 10 people behind me so I couldn't really see her. I pushed myself out of the crowd and about 3 minutes later Erica came out. We had no idea where we parked the car. I think its on the other side of the stadium. Of course. We started to walk around the stadium.

"Hey sammmmmmmm" Whenever she talked like that it obviously meant she wanted something.

"What do you want?"

"Can you please go get me a drink I have to go the the bathroom."

"You want more to drink?!"

"Yes, pleaseee. Look heres 10 dollars get something for yourself too."

"Ughhh fine. But meet me right back here in 15 minutes."

"Will do!"

I walked up to the food stand. The line was like a mile long it was ridiculous. I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

"oh my gosh Erica you couldn't have waited until we got home," I mumbled to myself, clearly too loud because people started staring.

Its been about 10 minutes. How long does it take to order food people?! This girl behind me is bragging about how she apparently knows Kendall.

"How do you know Kendall?" I had to ask.

"Hes my cousins boyfriends friend. She introduced me to him a few months ago at a party."

"Oh wow! Thats awesome do you talk to him often?"

"Sometimes we text but its not much."

"Oh my gosh you are so lucky!" I finally got to the front of the line an bought my drinks. "Okay well I guess ill talk to you later!"

"Wait! Whats your twitter I wanna tweet you sometime! Im Steph by the way."

"Its @1BTRocksmyworld, and im Sam!"

"Okay thanks bye!"

I walked back to where I was supposed to meet Erica. Its been 20 minutes. Where is she?

I texted her.

S: Erica? Where are you?

.

.

.

S: Ericaaaaa? I have your drink and you're worrying me where are you?

.

.

E: Sam?

S: Yes?

E: Hey! GUESS WHAT?!

S: Wait where are you?

E: I JUST FOUND BIG TIME RUSH BACKSTAGE HURRY YOU CAN SEE THEM TOO.

S: Wait why were you backstage?

E: I was walking around and I saw them so I ran.

S: Okay Ill be right there!

I started running as fast as I could to the backstage area.

"STOP NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Sorry guys its kinda boring in the beginning but its just getting started. THANKS FOR READING (: