Chapter18: IM WHAT!

"Let's go." Hunter said. Slowly we crawled to the the big castle doors. The east side covered the west. Some turned to wolfs and the rest stayed with guns.

The doors opened wildly. Big wolfs came out of the doors. They almost ran me over.

I started shooting them. They cried in pain, good. I stepped up, and started firing. There were bullets flying side to side and wolfs tearing them selves apart.

The hate I had for the Lycans, I couldn't explain. It went dead silent.. No one came out, so we moved in.

This was to easy. I stopped. Hunter looked confused. " what happened?" He whispered. " it's a trap."

I heard a laughter. The same voice that was in my head. I felt so scared, but I wasn't going to show it.

" come out here you bitch! Don't be a coward!" I yelled.

I grabbed my gun and went in, a few came in with me. We searched the whole stupid castle. No one was there.

It was way to easy. There was something going on.

"James.." I said scared. I got on my bike and went back home. I had left everyone behind.

I prayed to God that he would be alright. I got home and I reloaded my gun. After a few minutes of getting there the pack came too.

" it was a distraction, we go in and get out. Get as many people out! LETS GO!" I opened the two double doors and the horror I saw.

There was a man holding James by the neck. He had slick black hair and wore a dark suit. I was honestly looking for a guy that looked like a witch it some kind of monster. He was already that.

" LET HIM GO!!" I yelled, his attention came to me. " oh, my sweet Emily." He stepped a few steps closer to me.

Hunter turned to a wolf and growled at him. I looked over at James. His eyes were full of fear.

" did you know I knew you'd father, you look just like him. And your mother, she was so beautiful.. Her long blonde hair.. To bad I had to kill her." He smirked.

I could feel hot tears running down my cheeks. " why did you kill them!" I yelled.

" because, I wanted you to be alone and sad for the rest of your life. But you happen to meet Hunter, being soul mates and loving each other. So, I'm going to take everything you have and kill it."

" WHY!"

" I wasn't as bad as a person before Emily, I was a kid in love . With your mother. She was so beautiful and she was just like a grace, unfortunately I wasn't destined to be with her. She meet your FATHER. AND HE TOOK EVERYTHING I WANTED! Then she had you and all I wanted to do was kill you!! For being a memory of what I had."

I clenched my fist and pointed my gun at him. " I don't care what you've lost! I just want James."

The man came closer to me. " no." He whispered.

He took James and wrapped his hands around his throat. " WAIT!!" H stopped.

" what do you what! I will do anything." I looked down. " that's my girl.."

" I want you dead." He spat. Hunter came in front of me. " will you let him go?"

Tears just streamed down my face.
" yes." I nodded. " then what are you waiting for.."

" well I can't do it now!" My eyebrows knotted. " why!"

" well my dear, didn't you know? Your pregnant. I can't kill you if you that thing in there."

I touched my stomach.. I'm what.

" I am going to kill you and torture you. Rip you limb from limb you-"

BANG!!

I looked back and Sebastian hit him with some sort of gun that was different from ours.

James ran over to me. " I'm scared!" He cried. We both say in the ground. I soothed him and sang to him till he fell Asleep. When he did I put him on the couch.

I looked at stomach. " do you think it's true.." I looked up to see Hunter.
" I don't know." I said firmly.

What if I was. How would I do this, I already have James and now .. This.

There were people coming in and cleaning everything. They took the body away. I saw Sebastian.

" thanks for killing him." He looked at me and smiled. " no problem mi Luna."

I ruffed my hair and saw Hunter tucking in James. He would be such a great father.

I took a deep breath.

*****

Everyone went to the bar to celebrate the war they've been fighting for centuries.

I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. I needed to know if this was true.

When the 5 minutes had past I checked..

Hunter came in and saw me with the test. Tears ran down my face.

" Hunter, I'm pregnant." He just stood there and ran over to where I was and held me up.

" really? For sure ! 100 percent." I nodded and he bursted out laughing.

" best day ever." Hunter said.

I smiled and kissed him.

" are you ready to be a father?" Hunger shook his head like a crazy man.

I laughed. I know I'm only 18 but I'm going to be living for eternity so .. It's better to have a family now and we an spend it together forever.

I wondered if it was a girl or boy.
"I kind of want it to be a girl, because I already have a boy."

" yeah James, we are his parents now Emily. I guess I'm already a parent. " I started crying.

" what, are you ok?" Hunter asked worried. " I'm more than fine, we have a family."

Hunter kissed me passionately.

" I love you." He whispered.

" I love you more."

___________________________
What are some good baby names ?? Can't believe she's having a baby !! If you liked this chapter comment and vote.
#watty2015
Until next chapter-Kimberly ❤️