Levi's Dirty Little Secret (September 18, 2005)

Start from the beginning

I thought about it for a moment and then replied,"Sorry, Armin. I won't be able to show up."

"Why?"

I decided to stick with the truth. "Levi and I have met after such a long time and I promised him that I'll spend the day with him..."

"Oh, alright then..." 

"I'm sorry, Armin." I felt shitty now.

"There's no need to apologize, Eren.", he replied softly. "I hope you both have a great time today!"

I smiled as I said,"Thanks, Armin. Tell Annie I said Happy Birthday, okay?"

"I Will!", he said. "Bbye!"

I greeted him goodbye and hung up the phone.

I was about to keep my phone back on the nightstand when a piece of paper in the drawer caught my eye. No, it wasn't a piece of paper. It was a picture. I reached out my hand and took it out, gasping as I looked at it clearly.

The picture was of Levi, a young Levi. The boy in it was leaning against a pole, clad in nothing but lacy red panties with intricate design, his mouth parted in a silent moan.

I closed my eyes shut and shook my head, unable to believe what I was seeing. At the same time, I heard the bathroom door open and shut. My eyes flew open to see the figure in from of me.

And there was Levi, his eyes traveling back and forth between me and the picture in my hand. His eyes were wide in surprise, his mouth agape.

"Levi...", I said softly, breaking the silence. "What is this?" I raised in the picture in my hand.

The grey eyed raven sighed and trudged towards me before flopping down on the bed. "I think it's time I told you a secret of mine...", he said, eyeing the photo.

"Yeah...?

Levi stayed silent for a moment as he stared at his hands, thinking of what to tell me.

"I have told you that I had a rough childhood, haven't I?", he asked at last, earning a slight nod from me.

"Well, my grades in senior year were extremely low and I was failing in every subject. My father was a very strict man. He was a...a monster. He used to beat me to a pulp every time I came home with an 'F'... I was so terrified of him..." 

My eyes started to water. I choked out, "L-levi...I'm so..." But Levi shushed me and continued,"I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away without telling anyone, not even Mikasa.... But I soon grew hungry and tired. I needed money. And that's when I came across this gay strip club. They were in serious need of a stripper. So, I applied for the job and they selected me.", he looked at me and gave me a weak smile which I mirrored. He used his thumb to wipe the tears rolling down my cheek. "I'm glad they did..."

Levi resumed his story,"I stayed there for two years. They gave me a room of my own because I was doing a good job and bringing in a lot of customers. Then, one day, Mikasa just appeared out of nowhere! She told me that she had heard about me from a gay friend of her's who used to frequent the bar. The poor guy was obsessed with me!", he exclaimed.

I brought my hands to my face. "Awww!" Levi chuckled softly at that, the sound bringing a smile to my lips.

"Mikasa was extremely pleased to see me.", Levi said and pointed his chin towards the picture I has holding tightly in my hand. "She even clicked that stupid photo of me. Said I should keep it "as a reminder of my exciting experience" ", Levi said with a smirk mimicimg Mikasa as he raised his fingers to form quotation marks.

"Then, Mika told me...", Levi continued. "That the real reason she was there was to offer me a job in a men's magazine she was working in as an editor."

"And since then, Eren...", Levi said as reached out to place his hands on my hips, only to gently pick me up and settle me on his lap, making me straddle him. "...I've been working as a writer in the New York Times Men's Magazine.", he said, bringing his story to a perfect finish.

"Yay...", I mumbled softly as I took Levi's face in my hands and leaned down to plant a kiss on his furrowed brow, softy telling my boyfriend how proud I was of him.

"Hmm...", Levi moaned, pulling me into a hug. He rested his chin on top of my shoulder as I gently rubbed circles onto his back.

"So, that was your dirty little secret, huh?", I asked as I continued to rub circles on his back.

"Yeah, you can say that.", Levi said, laughing softly.

"Umm... I'm sorry about how your father treated you.", I said. "It must have been awful..."

"Yeah, it was.", Levi agreed. "But it wasn't as awful as stripping myself in front of old gay men.", he said, smirking a little.

I giggled at that, imagining Levi dancing and stripping for those old and ugly men. Aww...Of course, it must have been awful for him. But I on the other hand wasn't ugly or old, was I? So, how about I asked him to...?

"H-hey, Levi...?", I said softly, breaking the silence.

"Yeah...?"

I hesitated a little before saying the next few words : "W-will you strip f-for me?" 

I thought that he'd say no, that he didn't wish to be reminded of his past. But instead, he gave out a small chuckle and said,"Of course, Eren! Anything for you." 

Suddenly, I was flipped onto my back with Levi's face only a few inches from mine. He leaned in and lightly kissed the tip of my nose, making me blush.

"Now...", My boyfriend said as he straightened up and moved a few steps back, gently swaying his hips as he did so. My intent eyes followed his every movement.

"There's one rule though...", Levi moaned out, resting his index finger against the corner of his mouth. Then, he took the hem of his black V- neck shirt in his hand and started playing with it, raising it just a little to give me a view of his beautiful abs.

"W-what...?", I stuttered, excitement surging through my heart as I saw him tease me. Levi was driving me insane and he knew it. He fucking knew it and he was going to take advantage of it.

"You're only allowed to look at me...", he said with a hint of raspiness in his voice, something he knew I loved.  "If you avert your eyes even once there'll  be serious consequences. Is that clear, baby boy?"

"Y-yes...", I whispered.

"I didn't hear you, baby...", He said as he continued playing with the hem of his shirt, swaying his hips to and fro.

"Yes!", I said loudly, my breathing becoming irregular.

"Good boy...", the alluring raven purred, licking his plush lips like the sexy kitten he was as he proceeded to strip for me.